The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hugs: Yup, I retain water as well.

So a friends status was that she was making Millionaire's Shortbread. I had never heard of it so I decided to Google it. Bad, bad, bad, BAD idea. :dohh: Looks like one big Twix bar. YUM!!!

Hey guys.
Sorry, busy week, and a lot of cheating. Can't get myself back on!
Gained 1.7lbs last week, and I know I'll be up again this week!
Need my motivation back, has anyone seen it?? :(

Hope everyone is doing good! Lots of good losses!!

:hugs: Natalie

you've done so well so far, don't let yourself falter now :hugs:

It's hard, I feel like my PND is back in full force these days, and I jsut keep eating my emotions.... and then with Grady being sick, it's been so hard to try and eat good, I just grab whatever my hand touches first!

I'm sure with you both being sick it hasn't helped :hugs:

I have always been a comfort eater as well and when I have bad days I always want to turn to food. It's been (and sometimes still is) incredibly hard to break that cycle

Tiff - I nearly made that stuff the other day (not for me! i bake for andrew's work a lot!) but i didn't know where to find the Dulce de Leche or something...
But yes... it looks to DIE for!! :rofl:

hmm I'd look in the Mexican food area of the store, though I'm not sure if they'd carry it here or not

In the recipe that I read, there are subs for Deluce de Luce or whatever its called, I just can't remember what they were. Man, there is no way I could make those and then give them away! :haha:

So decided to stick with my 'normal' weigh in day, so today rather than tomorrow. Got kind of ansy! Anyways, down another 2 pounds! So that's 12lbs to date that I've lost. :wohoo:

Sorry, had to get the kiddo breakfast. :)

:hugs: Nat! All you can do is just keep going I suppose? I hear you on the emo-eating. The second I get angry with anything, be it frustrations with Claire, P, life, whatever, I immediately want to reach for the comfort food.

We're all here for support!

Well done Tiff! :happydance:

Dulce de leche is sweet milk, it's Mexican which is why I was thinking the Mexican food aisle but you may also want to check out the aisle with the evaporated milk, condensed milk etc. because I believe it comes in a can like those and is used for baking a lot

oh and I weighed this morning and am still up .5 pounds from the weekend *sigh* I knew I overdid it

Well my company go tonight so I will be on more often then, I have been quite hungrey the last few days and the :witch: paid me a visit this morning properly so not counting on losing much this week.

How is everyone else doing?

:hugs: Ald. Doing okay here :) my weigh in is several days away yet but with the :witch: here as well I don't think it will be much

Well done Tyff :hugs:

I'm feeling SO bloated again, i'm not actually looking forward to weigh in tomorrow now :witch: is here :( I was doing really well too, despite having Sunday off :hissy:

:hugs: Vickie! :( You still have a week to be good. You do very well all week, and normally have points and points to spare by the end of the day. Just take advantage of the nice weather and do some exercising.

It was one of the things that I read when you lose track of your focus, just do some extra exercises to make up for the extra stuff you ate! :hugs:

:hugs: Squidge. :(

Mmmmmh, Dulce de leche :) My friend brought me some from Argentina and I remember eating it as a spread on bread or just with a spoon :blush:

So apparently I decided to ruin a good day yesterday by eating 4 chocolate chip cookies :( I've been doing quite badly all week, will see the consequences in 2 days on the scale...

But today's another day:
cheerios(3.5)
banana(1.5)
sandwich&soup(4)
half hot cross bun(1.5)
veg chilli(lentils, peppers& beans)&rice(4)
=14.5 so far

Has anyone tried the weight watchers soup? My goodness, it's just like water :shrug: I probably should have had it out of a cup!!!

I'm not a soup eater so haven't really tried any of them, though some people swear by them :shrug:

:hugs: Rainbow

thanks Tiff! I got a decent walk in this afternoon plus lots of outdoors time with Hannah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->