The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

well done on all your losses :happydance:

1lb off 4 me today.:yipee: not loads but really happy cos i was expecting a gain as AF was here and havent been very good.
Hope you all have a good weekend, i find the weekends so hard to be good :blush:

Well done Pinky! :happydance:

this weekend is going to be brutal! We're going out to celebrate my birthday on Saturday :lol:

i made ww melt in the middle choc cake today!! sooooo good only 4 points a slice and super easy to make!!

Ok I weighed in today and lost 28 lbs total so far. =)

Well done!!
We're almost Weight Loss twins *haha*
I lost 27lbs[but mine took me 4 months so far]

*high five*
I just lost a lot the first month :shrug:
I'm definitely slowing down, even though I am trying just as hard.
I will most likely lose even less this month. :dohh:

its sooo easy vick!!! the recipie is in the fabulous and filling cook book

Thanks vickie and panda.
vickie- happy birthday for saturday :flower: you will be fine 1, day wont do any damage.
Panda that cake sounds lovely.
Cooney - 8lbs in a month? thats amazing :happydance:

thanks Panda I looked briefly online but couldn't find it :( I don't have any of the books yet. But I'll look again this evening when Hannah's down for the night :)

Thanks pinky! My b-day is Monday but we're doing the celebration Saturday, well just going out to eat. It seems to be easier to do on the weekend with Hannah's schedule :rofl: Than on Monday Stan is going to cook Thai Basil Chicken stirfry :munch:

how's everyone doing today?

Doing good today!!2 big bowls of 1 point soup and a slice of 4 point cake so looooads of points left for alcohol tonight!! xxx

Doing good today!!2 big bowls of 1 point soup and a slice of 4 point cake so looooads of points left for alcohol tonight!! xxx

:rofl: that's the way to do it!!

I think we're going to do chicken fingers tonight!! Found a recipe that's not to bad for points :thumbup:

My kinda girl!!

I've been doing well today. Got stir fry with rice for tea and some points left for some wotsits tonight =] Went to a swim circuit class tonight, I feel fitter already!

mmm Stirfry sounds good!!

I was surprised by how quickly I started to feel better!!

LOL!! I was doing so well yesterday!! I had loads of points left over so went out was on the vodka and deit coke (1 point each) had a few to many then got home and ordered a pizza :dohh:

Oh and now im getting over my hangover got the major munchies so might have to order in again in a sec! xxx

Im off out tonight and can see then night ending with a kebab! I very rarely get out to mingle with adults so I will be putting this down as a one off =]

we had pizza and wings for lunch :munch: though I could only eat two pieces of pizza before I got full :rofl: so we have some leftover for lunch tomorrow too! :dohh: I weighed this morning (even though my official weigh in isn't until tomorrow) so I'll see if I gain weight from this :rofl: :rofl:

3 pounds for me this week :happydance: though it was 4 yesterday morning and than I ate pizza :rofl:

Well done Vickie :)

I just made a big batch of veggie curry[with a jar of sauce as I didn't feel like making my own] It made 4 very generous servings. Because I added some potato to it to make it more filling they work out at 2.5Points a serving.

If there's ever a shortage of butternut squash I'll be the one to blame ;-) I used 3 this week just for me on soup and curry

vickie - 3lbs yay :happydance:
Rainbow mum - Im the same with butternut squash, i love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->