The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Oh no! THat's the main reason I love it! Because if I really want McDonalds, or whatever, I can... just means I'm not gonna get much else in the way of food for the day! ahahah!

Are you a big veggie person?? I know the NO NAME Fat free sour cream, or the Selection (Metro, etc) Fat Free Sour Cream is 0 points for 2 TBSP... and they have the little Club House seasonings that do "dips and dressings".. You just mix them in... I use them all the time, so that I have something to dip my veggies in .. I'm not a fan of plain veggies in a lot of cases, so it works great for me! And no points for 2TBSP!

now that I'm into it more I really like it for the reason you said! I can have the bad stuff (in fact ate at A&W last weekend), but when I do it means I have to watch the rest of the day :D

I like some veggies and we're trying more and more by the day. But I don't care for sour cream :blush: :rofl:

:rofl:
Go figure!
Yeah, tomorrow is my weigh in day, and I'm being a REALLY good girl.. I jumped on the scale today and had an awesome number, but I duno if it was a fluke! I've done really good, avoided salty foods and everything today.
And tomorrow night is Grey's, so I'll have popcorn and stuff without feeling guilty about the scale! And Andrew and I are having date night Friday, so I won't be all that good then, not sure where we're going yet!! LOL

ohhh a good number! :wohoo: I'm not expecting much this week don't know why :shrug: :rofl:

When did you start?
I found my worst week was my 3rd week... But part of that was my af I think too!

2 and a half weeks ago so this is my third week (AF was last week though :lol:)

lost 5 pounds the first week and 3 last week (I weigh on Sunday).

Of course any loss is good and I'm not expecting it to all come off quickly (though that would be really really nice! :rofl:) :)

It really sucks that I'm not still in Toronto - we coulda been work out buddies or something! Coulda taken the monkeys for walks lots and stuff!

I know! :( it's to bad we don't live closer. Stan has been doing the EA Active and it's a good work out but between the :witch: last week and catching a cold this week I've not really felt like doing it. The one and only thing I miss about my old place is that it had a gym upstairs!

I can't wait for the weather to get warmer so that we can start taking a lot more walks!

I know I'm a bit late, but could I join? I weigh in tomorrow morning. For the longest time I thought this thread was a personal journal. Don't know why I thought that. :shrug: I calorie count and do weight watchers. am I too late? I'm also part of the weight loss sticky but there are so many women there I thought I might like to join the WW ladies here.

I weighed in today and have now lost a total of 27lb :)

The only thing is that I used to weigh-in at 6pm fully clothed and now I weigh in at 7am unclothed before I jump in the shower, have been doing that for a few weeks now so in theory I may not have actually lost 27lb but I weigh 27lbs less than I did at my first WW class weigh in.

:happydance:

I know I'm a bit late, but could I join? I weigh in tomorrow morning. For the longest time I thought this thread was a personal journal. Don't know why I thought that. :shrug: I calorie count and do weight watchers. am I too late? I'm also part of the weight loss sticky but there are so many women there I thought I might like to join the WW ladies here.

Of course you're not to late :)

I weighed in today and have now lost a total of 27lb :)

The only thing is that I used to weigh-in at 6pm fully clothed and now I weigh in at 7am unclothed before I jump in the shower, have been doing that for a few weeks now so in theory I may not have actually lost 27lb but I weigh 27lbs less than I did at my first WW class weigh in.

:happydance:

Well done! :happydance: I weigh in the mornings without clothes on because I figure it will give me a more accurate body weight? :shrug:

Well done! :happydance: I weigh in the mornings without clothes on because I figure it will give me a more accurate body weight? :shrug:

That's what I do too Vickie! Depending on what you're wearing it can add like 3lbs!!

I had on full out winter clothes and it added like 5 pounds :haha: :rofl:

Hiya ladies!

I hope you don't mind but could I join you as of tomorrow? I was doing SW but the class is at 5.30pm and finishes 7pm - Josh is a nightmare at class and don't have anyone to watch him so back to WW it is! Atleast their class has other babies he can play with.

I know what I weigh as of this evening and will be starting tomorrow and weighing in on tuesdays at my class!

Well done on all the fab losses so far!

Welcome Kim!! :wave:

Well done Rainbow mum!! Thats amazing!!

I made a loads of 0 points soup today but it didnt seem bulky enough so i added a can of chick peas :dohh: I didnt realise they had a points value!!! So now i have 6 portions of 1 point soup!! Meh at least its still not too bad!! xx

:hi: Welcome Kim!! Hope you like WW!

Panda 1 point still isn't bad! And much better than the stuff in the vending machines ;)

Ok I weighed in today and lost 28 lbs total so far. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->