The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Squidge, I sometimes eat the WW tomato soup, which is weird considering I don't really like it ;-) It's not very nice but saves me from bingeing when I don't have homemade soup at hand.
I try and watch my salt intake due to borderline high blood pressure so try and avoid tinned soup.
The one I cook myself is much more filling(thanks to lentils or sweet potato) and only 0.5 Points per large bowl, so lower than the ready made one. One much nicer ;-)

my day:

Breakfast: 1 blueberry muffin (2 points) 1 medium apple (1 point) though Hannah ate part of both so it was probably less :rofl:

Lunch: leftover cheese stuffed shells (4 points)

Dinner: Turkey burgers with cheese and oven fries (12 points)

anytime: WW skinny cow this afternoon

which puts me at 21 points and I'll probably have another snack later on today. so will end up with 4-5 points leftover for the day.

We're trying a new fry recipe that was in my cookbook so interested to see how they'll be

My Day so far:

Breakfast: The usual (Oatmeal and Coffee) - 2.5 points, was still hungry so had some turkey jerky - 1 point

Lunch: Salad 1 point, WW Chocolate Cake (small, but yummy!) 1 point

Snacks: Popcorn with parm cheese - 6 points (I'm overestimating, but I don't think I'm that far off), cinnamon hearts 1 point,

Dinner: SmartOnes - 6 points

Total: 18.5 for the day! Might have a snack later on. :D

I try to make my own soup but haven't made one i like yet! They've all tasted foul :shrug:

so those cakes are good? I want to get some when we do our shop this weekend! :D

I try to make my own soup but haven't made one i like yet! They've all tasted foul :shrug:

The worst one I made had lots of broccoli and cauliflower in it, it was so bad I threw it all away:wacko:

My favourite soup is to cut up 1 red onion, 1 butternut squash, 1 red pepper and 1 carrot. Add stock and lots and lots of chilli powder...
sometimes I add 100g red lentils(no need to soak) or a small sweet potato, these have to be pointed obviously.
Purree, enjoy :)

so those cakes are good? I want to get some when we do our shop this weekend! :D

They are! But be forewarned, they are SMALL. :haha: Like, I was expecting small as they're only a point apiece... but seriously small. There was a choice between the chocolate cake, WW version of twinkies and carrot cake. We did the chocolate, it wasn't bad. I think next time I might go with the twinkies.

:D

I saw some lemon cake things to at Rabba, was going to give those a try

those oven fries were really good :munch: nice and crunchy!

Hello ladies!!
I found the purchased WW soup (smart ones they're called here) are NASTY!!! I do enjoy the homemade stuff, especially cause you can control what flavours you put in there! MY mom was just in the U.S last week, and brought me back Progresso soups. It's 0pts for 1 cup (well most of the varieties atleast!) and so far so good!

Vickie - for the cakes, I've had the sponge ones - they're like twinkies! Quite nice actually, small, but definitely make you feel like you're indulging! My mom's friend LOVES the chocolate one!

I'm actually doing really good today! Phew! About time!

Breakfast - my breakfast burrito (bodywise tortilla, 1 cheese slice, 1/2c egg creations) and my milk in my coffee = 4pts

Lunch - 1C progresso soup, 1/2 english muffin with 1tsp cheese spread, 4 saltines = 3pts

Snack - 2 apple/carrot muffins, 1c grapes = 3pts

Dinner - 1 1/2c rice, peas and carrots, soy sauce = 7pts

Snack - Sour cream dip, veggies = 1pt

So I'm at 18 of 25. Gonna try and keep myself under 20 points for a few days, just because I've been so bad for the last 2 weeks. :(

Now I just need the motivation to get my arse back onto the bike! Hard too with the new job. But I'm off tomorrow, so hopefully I can get on tomorrow, and maybe get out for a walk if it's nice!!

the weather is supposed to be really nice tomorrow!

:hi: Morning everyone! I hope you are all having a good day and keeping on track :D

Today is cheat day! :smug: Although not sure what I'm going to have. :haha:

:rofl: I'm surprised P isn't making you go to Tortilla Flats

Afternoon all :wave:

Weigh in for me in 4hrs, not looking forward to it. Been good all week and i'm still not showing a loss when i had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning. Stupid :witch:

Glad todays my cheat day though! :haha: I'm going to enjoy some nice thorntons chocs after my weigh in later :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->