The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Good luck squidge!

I'm getting a bit bored of eating the same old foods :( But shopping/cooking for just one person is not that easy I find...

Having an average day really food wise so far:
porridge w fruit (3.5)
banana (1.5)
sandwich(4)
Egg (2)
cereal bar(1)
=12 Points so far

dinner will be quorn w sweet potato and carrots (5Points? will have to weigh the potato)

:hugs: Rainbow that would be hard. I had to tell Stan from the beginning that he needed to support me and eat the same things otherwise I don't know that I could do it

I'm the same. I don't know if I'd be able to do this if P wasn't on board as well.

Good luck Squidge!!!!

Rainbow - I definitely couldn't do it without someone else. I couldn't imagine having to make 2 meals and have to watch my OH eat something that tempts me! :hugs: Why won't your OH do WW withyou??

Well - day 2 of being back on track has been good so far...
Breakfast was Oatmeal, 1/2 grapefruit and some milk in my coffee = 4pts
Lunch was Smart Ones Frozen Meal, spring mix with italian dressing = 3pts
Snack was one of my apple/carrot muffins =1pt

Took Grady for a walk today too! Were out for about 30 minutes. I got so damn hot though! LOL! Think once Andrew gets home at 4 we're going to go out again, more so for the park, there were so many kids there when we walked by because of March Break!

Rainbow - I definitely couldn't do it without someone else. I couldn't imagine having to make 2 meals and have to watch my OH eat something that tempts me! :hugs: Why won't your OH do WW withyou??

Oh my GF and I don't live together (yet) ;-)
Sadly we're in a Long-Distance Relationship for another year or so :(
Whenever I cook for the two of us, I try and sneak in extra calories into her meals as her BMI is 18! She weighs 94lbs and I used to weigh almost twice as much as her.

The rest of the day went fine, swapped my afternoon cereal bar for some popcorn, so that added an extra 0.5 Points, my dinner was 4.5 Points, so I have a total of 17 out of 20.
Weighing-in tomorrow and expect to stay the same, which I deserve after falling off the wagon for 4 days...

Hey girls!!

Weight in was last night and i STS. Hopeing for a loss next week!!

Done ok today, used up alll my points but going bed soon so shuold matter.

Hows my favourite watchers of the weight??

Does anyone have a good muffin recipe? Not the standard blueberry muffins or sth like that, I remember reading about sweet potato/carrot muffins...I'd love something WW friendly as I really want to change up my menu.

Well done on STS, Panda! :hugs:

I STS at weigh in tonight too. Not impressed really, stupid bloody :witch: I'm hoping i'm in for a nice big loss next week but i've just started back on the pill so i'm going to have to work extra hard so i don't gain any! :? :lol:

I had Pizza hut for tea, was really yummy but i'm back on the wagon tomorrow :)

well done on STS Squidge and Panda :hugs: :happydance:

Rainbow I think Natalie has an apple carrot muffin recipe or at least a link to it that she can probably give you :) I'm boring I generally eat the same types of things over and over :blush: but I'll have a look through my cookbook after Hannah goes down and see if there are any good muffin recipes for you :D

I've got a WW cookbook with some recipes for alsorts of main meals/desserts etc so i'll have a flick through tomorrow and see if there's any for muffins in...

Yep! I eat the apple/carrot muffin all the time! Love it! And it's so easy!
https://pitterpatteroflosingpounds.blogspot.com/2010/01/apple-carrot-muffins.html
There's the link! I did to sweet potato ones at one point, but I definitely don't recommend them! They weren't very good!

hi ladies, i started yesterday and did good, its the first time i have ever done w/w so i am constantly looking online for points values of constantly asking questions lol, i have recently had my 5th baby (9 weeks) and have only just started excercising as we had shoulder dystocia and my hip is just ok (ish) to start a bit of walking! i have high hopes of losing at least a stone as i am determined to stick to it i just need to get my points sorted out.x

Thanks Natalie

So I weighed this morning and to my surprise I had lost another 1.5lbs...I really didn't expect it, so well pleased with that :)

Hi :flower:
I really need 2 come in here more often, it might make me behave. I don't know what is wrong with me at the moment but I'm soooo hungry, i think it's cos the girls are waking up much earlier so breakfast is 6am lunch 11.30 then tea at 5 so by 9.30pm Im so hungry I feel sick but no pts left :wacko:
My plans for today were to go shopping for veg to make soup and fruit to snack on at night instead of biscuits but ellie has been up all night throwing up and is off school today so my plans are out the window :growlmad:
Enough of me moaning now :blush:

Well done on losses and STS :thumbup:

Way to go girls!

Weighed in this morning, and SHOCKINGLY I'm down 4lbs! And that's after 5 days of being naughty, and only getting back on track for the last 2 days! But, I also went up last week, so I'm only down 1.7lbs I think in the last 2 weeks! But I'm at 28.2 altogether now! So bloody close to my first goal! :happydance: only 1.5lbs to get there!

:wohoo: Well done Nat!!! :wohoo: :happydance:

We had Thai for our cheat dinner last night. I had 2 of the spring rolls (deep fried) and then Lemongrass chicken over vermicelli noodles. I know the spring rolls are around 5 points apiece, wasn't too sure about the chicken and noodles. I didn't eat much of the noodles though, and decided to go with the setPOINTS value of 5 for the chicken. I put another 5 for the noodles. I think I overestimated it, but that's okay. I'd rather be over than under. I told P that I don't want to eat places anymore where we have to guess what the point values are.

:rofl:

Well done Rainbow and Natalie!!! :happydance:

:hi: Rach! Are you in the UK?

:hugs: Pinky

Rainbow I will look up those recipes in a bit, was going to do it last night but got sidetracked :blush:

Tiff :rofl: it's hard to guess when you can't find the online menu/nutritional facts on places!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->