The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

hi ladies... I was wondering if i could join in.. i started weight watchers on wednesday using my moms book and going to my first WW meeting on monday and feel so nervous about it... im well and truely sick of being over weight.. and part of me keeps thinking is isnt going to work.. :( need some sort of support... or kick :rofl: in the right direction i think.. i feel like using WW i eat more than i would normally, ive got 22 points to use up and usually only manage to use 18-20 cuz i feel like its too much food :shrug:

that's great Rainbow :hugs:

Tiff that would be super frustrating, luckily I guess for me is that we don't have much family here so there's no expectations put on us so on my cheats I get to do mostly what I want. :( must be hard for you, you need those cheats and flex points to spend on the things you are craving so that you don't stop WW. :hugs:

For the cost I've found that we're spending less but maybe it's because we're eating a lot less meat, and prepackaged foods etc. Oh and we're not spending money on sodas every month which has saved a lot. I did pick up some of the WW meals yesterday and some skinny cow stuff and even on sale that stuff was really really high!

:hi: Welcome babyhopes! I was so worried I wasn't going to lose weight when I started, I figured I'd be the one to fail at it, but so far it's worked well for me :) and it will for you to :hugs:

It's important to eat close to your points....though I find I really fluctuate, some days I eat almost all, some days 5-10 less.

22 isn't to much food :) as long as you stay within your points you'll find you lose weight :)

thanks :) i know shes gonna give me a goal weight of like 3/4 stone to lose i think.. ive never in my life been that skinny :rofl: and love the idea lol

me and my mom are going to the cinema later and we worked what treats we could bring to the cinema that wouldnt be too many points, we ended up getting baked crips that are only like half a point :wacko: i keep thinking we must have it wrong.. lol

I'm not sure, our points system is actually different here :rofl: there's been some confusion at times on the thread because of that

Welcome babyhopes :hugs:

I've been crap today. Was doing well until i saw some snacky big bag of crisps that's OH's so i thought 'i'll only have a couple', yeah right :roll: I'm probably over by about 5-6pts now!

I give up! I'm CRAP! :(

babyhopes, if you give me the saturated fat, calories for the packet and how many grams the packet is, i'll work them out for you so you can save it for future reference...

:hugs: Don't give up squidge :hugs:

that's one big reason I can't have most bad stuff in the house, because I can't eat just one or two

me and my mom are going to the cinema later and we worked what treats we could bring to the cinema that wouldnt be too many points, we ended up getting baked crips that are only like half a point :wacko: i keep thinking we must have it wrong.. lol

Walkers Baked are 1.5 Points per small bag, a small bag of light butterkist popcorn is 2.5 Points, think the SnackaJacks Rice cakes are 2 or 2.5 per bag

:hugs: Don't give up squidge :hugs:

that's one big reason I can't have most bad stuff in the house, because I can't eat just one or two

I know, i'm going to have to tell my OH he can't have them in the house then i won't be tempted. I'm really struggling, i just want to eat and eat!

UK ladies, have any of you tried the simply filling plan? :shrug:

honestly Squidge i had to tell Stan that on the outset, that he needed to keep the junk out of the house and not eat it around me, it's just to hard to resist

We keep it out of the house too. Otherwise I'll eat all of it. :hugs: Don't give up hun! I hear you though. I'm craving all sorts of crap. Chips, crackers, cookies, cinnamon hearts, cake, cupcakes, tubs of icing.

Man. Its hard. :hugs:

:hugs: Hopefully this week on your cheat day you can eat what you're craving Tiff

Might be able to swing it! :hugs:

I had a big talk with P today about how I need to do the diet the way I need to. He's been wanting McD's, but hasn't because I'm not craving it. I told him to go ahead and have it as he needs to do what's best for him.

Gah. Any idea what the maitenence plan is like? Do you get extra points or do you stay at the point value you're in?

you know I'm not sure Tiff as I'm so far off I haven't even looked. I can see if Suz knows though, I think she's just started on the maintenance plan

When you get to your goal weight you get allowed extra points! So your just trying to maintain :D I can't wait to get there.....if i ever do :lol:

I'm going to go through the cupboards tomorrow and chuck it all out - he can sod off. I can't do it while there's chocolate/crisps etc in the house. It's just too tempting!

:happydance: Thanks! I'd appreciate it if you could. P and I were talking about if/when we get to target weights how it'll work.

When you get to your goal weight you get allowed extra points! So your just trying to maintain :D I can't wait to get there.....if i ever do :lol:

I'm going to go through the cupboards tomorrow and chuck it all out - he can sod off. I can't do it while there's chocolate/crisps etc in the house. It's just too tempting!

You'll get there! We're here for you :hugs:

I agree it's really hard to stay on plan when there's so many temptations in the house. I have no will power

:happydance: Thanks! I'd appreciate it if you could. P and I were talking about if/when we get to target weights how it'll work.

I PM'd her :)

Whats everyone eating tomorrow? I'm not sure what to have for tea :dohh:

I've got some mince & mushrooms in the fridge that need using but i'm not sure what to do :?

Walkers Baked are 1.5 Points per small bag, a small bag of light butterkist popcorn is 2.5 Points, think the SnackaJacks Rice cakes are 2 or 2.5 per bag

thanks squidge and rainbow, yeah the crisps we got was walkers baked crisps thanks :thumbup:

i really hope this works for me.. i started on wednesday and already lost 3lbs :wacko: but im thinking it was prob mostly bloat from too much bread if that makes sense..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->