• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

well done vickie :yipee: that wrap sounds lovely! mmm i love chicken wraps!!

well i've had a lovely weekend with james off and we had pizza Thursday night and a day off friday! now back on the ww wagon :lol:
yesterday was hard, but we did an hours solid swimming so that helped, and todays been much better, maddi a big batch of 0point soup and looking forward to ww chilli for dinner, and did my dvd again too!

i wi thursday morning and lost 3 and three quarter pounds - so was thrilled, though not too positive this week due to birthday celebrations :lol:

hope everyone is ok :D

well done PB!! :happydance:

that curry sounds good, I think Stan would really like it! :)

I'm having the rest of the pizza for lunch today :argh: figure get it eaten so I can be good the rest of the week :haha:

Hey ladies!
Way to go Vickie!!!!!!
I weighed in Thursday and was down 4lbs! Which puts me at 19.5 so far! yahooo!!
I've been a bad girl though! My MIL is in Cuba drinking away on slushy drinks and stuff, and she's my WW buddy... So I've had a rough weekend, coupled with a girls night last night! Been back to good today, but I know it's going to affect my next weigh in! But oh well!

Speaking of cake - my mom makes cakes with pop!! LOL. One of her WW friends told her to omit the water, egg and oil, and add a diet pepsi! I will find out the exact amount! But apparently it's to die for, and because it's the diet pepsi, the points are a lot lower! :)

Vickie - maybe next time we get together I'll have her make one and we'll try it out!

I havent eaten yet today, i have a really sore throat and feel like poo so i dont really wanna swallow anything atm... feel ok tho not hungry or anything!!

Ohh and BTW butternut squash??? What to hell do i do with it, i mave it on the side and just :shrug: do i peel it?? chop it? just cook it whole??? Anyone fancy doing an idiots guide?? xxx

that sounds really interesting Nat! Strange to think of diet pepsi in a cake though :rofl:

:hugs: Panda hope you feel better soon!

I was bad yesterday and today and will continue to be bad as Stan's making cupcakes for my birthday tomorrow. going to behave the rest of the week though :rofl:

oh and my points allowance went down by two!!

Ohh and BTW butternut squash??? What to hell do i do with it, i mave it on the side and just :shrug: do i peel it?? chop it? just cook it whole??? Anyone fancy doing an idiots guide?? xxx

:shrug: I've only made it a few times, once we made "fries" out of it, peeled and cut the long part into strips and baked which was pretty good.

interested to know what others do with it

I peel it and get rid of the seeds, then chop it up and add to a vegetable curry.
I use whatever veggies I have at home but my favourite one is a red onion, red pepper, cauliflower, carrot, courgette and butternut squash.
I usually use a jar of Pataks Balti Sauce for 6 Points/jar and a bit of passata and boling water.
*yum*
Because I added 350g of potato, this added another 3.5 Points to the whole pot, so it was 9.5 for 4 servings.[to put in freezer]
Tonight I had it with 2 mini pitta's for 2.5 Points meaning it was 5 Points total :)

I don't enjoy it just as a side vegetable though, only in soup, risotto or curry.

O thanks rainbow mum! I might give that veg curry a try!! x

Well done on the losses!

I roast butternut squash and have it with a small steak with new potatoes - yummy! I've even started roasting it as part of my sunday dinner - Im converted!

:hi: Kim! How are you doing?

Not too bad! I did go way way over my points last night though, oops! Im walking to baby group tomorrow which is a good few miles. I don't start back to class until tuesday, I just want it to hurry up so I can get a big kick of motivation

I went way over my points today so don't feel bad! I had leftover pizza and wings for lunch and than cupcakes for dessert :blush: :rofl: back to being good tomorrow :thumbup:

Weighting in tomo!! I havent been great this week so think i will have put on a bit!!! o well another week down the drain!!!

I need to start tracking again cos i do so much better when i track!!
Does anyone else not track??

I still track but I find easy with the online system. Worried that if I don't track I'll accidentally over.

I have to track! If I don't I seem to forget what I've eaten and then it doesn't count lol.

I can't access WW online - the website won't let me! I had the official WW tracker but when that ran out before xmas I bought myself a nice printed pad to write everything in

not sure if we'll renew or not after this :shrug: it's a three month deal and I'll see how I feel at the end of it. Right now I'm leaning towards renew but that could change. I'm starting to get a pretty good feel for how many points different foods equal and portions etc.

hey everyone well done on the losses!!
i weighed in tonight and lost 4lbs!woohoo
oh is just gone to tesco and is buying this mysterious butternut squash.cant wait.
im tracking because i have an awful memory and i will forget what i had and id be more inclined to just kinda guess the points in something.
vickie if you dont renew are you still able to calculate points yourself?if so you could just keep track yourself no?

I noticed how I sometimes beat myself up for going over my points by 2 or 3 and calling it a bad day...

When in reality a bad day used to be[before WW] when I ate 'normal' food + a bag of crisps and some chocolates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->