The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

kind of off topic but WOW! Can't believe Hannah is 18months! Doesn't seem that long ago I was reading she'd arrived! :lol:

I slipped off the wagon last night. Had a stressful weekend and start to week and hubby decided I needed takeaway and alcohol. :blush:

I know she's a little girl now, no longer a baby! :shock: :cry:

:hugs: Don't beat yourself up over it, one night isn't going to hurt. Saturday and Sunday I had part of a brownie :munch: :rofl:

I wieghted in today and
2lbs OFF!!! :yipee:

I'm back to my pre xmas weight now so hopefully my ticker will start going down now!!!

I think i'm about 16lbs from goal!!! :D

Well done Panda! :happydance:

good here thanks cheeseface :) Still trying to decide on dinner, I know we're having steak, grilled tomatoes with pesto, baby bok choy and I need a carb for Hannah. Am thinking of crescent rolls as I'm not really in the mood to cook :shrug:

hope you are well?

thats fantastic panda!!
sounds lovely vickie, whats a crescent roll?:blush:
we had chicken pasta soup with veg it was lovely.
ive used most of 2days points on snacks.oops:blush:

https://bargainbriana.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/300_143832.jpg

a crescent roll :lol: two points for one :shrug: not great but not to bad either I suppose.

:rofl: at using your points on snacks! the only problem I've found with that is that you're hungry pretty quickly after!!

:) the first week was hard for me learning to adjust, I still have some days where I just barely make it under my points for the day :rofl: it adds up once you add in olive oil, margarine etc. even though we've cut a lot of it out......oh and I love ketchup :rofl: which costs me a point for 1/4 cup :haha:

I'm sure you'll do better tomorrow :hugs:

:hi: Morning all! Hope you all are doing well :hugs:

I decided to try oatmeal this morning and can't say I'm a fan :sick: :rofl: don't think I'll go that route again

Here I am!! LOL.

Some of you know me, mind you I've been MIA for a while....
I'm Natalie, I've struggled with my weight for about 6 years now, and it's slowly and steadily been on the rise... After I had my son (10 months in 3 days!) I decided I had to do something about it. Been struggling, on and off while doing it.

I started again on Jan 1st, and so far I'm down 15.4 lbs, fingers crossed I keep having luck with it!

Good luck everyone!

:hi: Natalie! Glad you joined in here :hugs:

Well done on the weight loss so far! :happydance:

And next time you come over we'll actually have healthy food :haha: :rofl:

hey all, hope we're all well :wave:

welcome nataile and cheeseface :hi:

all well over here, though it's james birthday tomorrow so i've decided to WI tomorrow instead of friday as we're having a 'naughty' dinner tomorrow night and then chinese at mums friday night :dohh:

i've just made a huge pot of 0point soup so i'm going to try to behave over the next few days! :lol: oh and we are going swimming tomorrow, so thats good i suppose!

PB I was thinking of doing the same! :rofl: We had planned to go out to eat for my birthday Saturday and weigh in day is Sunday morning :dohh:

I know I'm bad - I don't wanna read 15 pages...
Just figured I'd put out some of the things I find that help.

GUM GUM GUM! I always have fruity gum with me, so that if i get a weird craving I just have some gum and 9 times out of 10 it goes away! :)

Also, for the popcorn lovers out there, Kernels popcorn seasonings are 0 for 1TBSP... Which is a godsend to me! I am a dill pickle chip lover, and I put the dill pickle flavour on there and it tastes like I'm eating chips, but I'm not! :)

Also with dill pickle theme! It's the perfect snack to cut a salt craving! For me anyways! They're like 3 calories per pickle! I eat so many pickles it's not even funny! LOL.

For those who love spaghetti, and the family enjoys eating it lots! We eat spaghetti squash a lot around here! It's no points, gives you a serving of vegetables and honestly does taste like spaghetti, it's just a little "crunchy" so more like al dente pasta!!

will have to look those up Nat! I haven't tried any of the 0 points recipes yet :dohh:

We're trying to do turkey burgers tonight with butternut squash fries, hopefully it will turn out :rofl:

for lunch I had a bbq chicken wrap, with the chicken, cheese, tortilla and bbq sauce it was 5.5 points! Really good and quite filling

See I struggle with my points. I find it so hard to eat a huge amount on a meal. Last night I had 10 points left after dinner! LOL.

This morning I had yogurt, and a pear for breakfast. And then my coffee with a bit of milk and sweetner.
For lunch I had a cup-a-soup, and a salad with a hardboiled egg, a bit of shredded cheese, and 3-cheese ranch dressing! Was yuuummy!

And tonight we are having baked chicken with dijon and lime! It's a recipe I found on the internet, so we'll see how that works! We haven't really found any recipes we haven't enjoyed yet!

Vickie - I live off the garden veg soup! I have only tried the original one so far, but I find it's the perfect thing for me if I am really hungry and need something between lunch and dinner! It's really yummy, and then again, a serving of veg, and no points! And if I'm having a higher point lunch, that isn't the most filling of things, I'll have the soup as well so I'm more full, but without adding!
You should really try it! :)

hello ladies sorry to butt in, besides your points im just wondering how many calories you consume in relation to weight? (dont tell me youre weight if youre not comfortable!) :) :flower:

See I struggle with my points. I find it so hard to eat a huge amount on a meal. Last night I had 10 points left after dinner! LOL.

This morning I had yogurt, and a pear for breakfast. And then my coffee with a bit of milk and sweetner.
For lunch I had a cup-a-soup, and a salad with a hardboiled egg, a bit of shredded cheese, and 3-cheese ranch dressing! Was yuuummy!

And tonight we are having baked chicken with dijon and lime! It's a recipe I found on the internet, so we'll see how that works! We haven't really found any recipes we haven't enjoyed yet!

my points really vary day to day, some days I come close to using them all and some days I seem to have loads left over :shrug:

for the spaghetti squash is that a WW recipes you found online? I did a quick search earlier but wasn't sure if I found the right thing.

and I'll have a look at the soups! We're going shopping this weekend so I can pick up any missing ingredients

Sorry babydance I have no idea how many calories I take in, I go by the points values alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->