The Wheel of Time

Wiggler

Mummy to three monkeys
Reaction score
Any WoT fans out there? I adore this series, currently doing a re-read so it all fresh in my mind for when the final book is released in January x x x

I read up until about half way through book 10 and couldn't finish. Up until then I was enjoying it but it got to be to much. I think that 14 books in a series might be stretching a bit much and I just kept wishing he'd get it over already. Not sure I'll ever finish tbh.

it was origionally meant to be a shorter series, but as the orgional author died the new one decided he couldn't fit the finale into one book so split it into 3 x x x

So this thread is kinda old- BUT I thought I'd give it a shot!

I just finished A Memory of Light! It only took me 2 weeks, lol. It's difficult to find time to read with a demanding 2 month old! :)

Anyone wanna discuss it?

I loved AMOL! It was everything I hoped it would be, the only thing I am really sad about is that there was no part in the epilogue about how the characters where doing in the future after the last battle.

I agree, I wish the epilogue had more future to it... But I also liked it! It was fast-paced and it kept me on my toes.

I also wish Fain and Mat had been touched on a little more before the VERY end of the book... But oh well. I guess Mat was too busy leading the last battle to care about what Fain was up to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->