The witch got me today!

roothy

Reaction score
Well - the witch came this morning. Day 28. This is 1st cycle TTC after m/c in Feb.
I guess at least I know now am back to regular 28dy cycle. Was daft to think I would get pregnant 1st cycle - but just feel so numb. Have been so anxious all week and now just feel empty again. Feel like my body keeps failing me - which I know is not how it is really - but its just how I feel right now.
I suppose at least a period means a few days of not having to think about temps and ovulation signs

How do you ladies keep picking yourselves up every month? When I got pregnant first time we were jusy really NTNP and seeing what happened so werent charting or monitoring. Now I feel I need to actively try and monitor but it just builds up all your emotions and now i feel like I've fallen off the cliff!

Anyway - thanks for reading / listening - just needed to share

Hello! God I know! The first period hits like a ton of bricks! Brought back for me all the emotions of miscarrying! I guess I just try and think positive, next cycle will be 3rd time lucky for us! This site is amazing for discussing all the emotions that you cant really share with your OH. I started a new thread this month so I can go through each bit of the next cycle with other ladies....Im hoping it'll help! Im CD 3 now so come join and we can help each other get through the next cycle! x x

Hello! God I know! The first period hits like a ton of bricks! Brought back for me all the emotions of miscarrying! I guess I just try and think positive, next cycle will be 3rd time lucky for us! This site is amazing for discussing all the emotions that you cant really share with your OH. I started a new thread this month so I can go through each bit of the next cycle with other ladies....Im hoping it'll help! Im CD 3 now so come join and we can help each other get through the next cycle! x x

Thanks for that - have just found the other thread so will put my two penneth in. This site is brill - I dont know how I would have got through mc without it. I think because last time we were just NTNP I didnt get particularly wound up. Definately need some ladies to ride the cycle with!

:hugs: I know trying to stay positive is easier said than done x

I get what your saying about using monitors and temping etc

We were NTNP with our last BFP (which ended in MMC) but now I just feel so desperate that ive bought OPKs and looking into Cbfm I have charted in the past but it can make TTC almost mechanical .... Personally though I dont hAve age on my side (just shy of 35) so if AF arrives on the next few weeks i will invest in a Cbfm

Lots of :dust: for 2012 babies xxxx

she got me yesterday. My cycles are still messed up since my mc's in december. Hope its sorted soon!

I suffered a mc back in Jan at 6wks and have been ttc since Feb cycles went straight back to normal . just want advise really how do you cope with the dissapointment of each failed attempt ? we werent even trying when we got our bfp in dec but now we are trying like mad and getting nowhere, its like goin through it again every month hoping so much then :witch: arrives , we havent told any1 we are ttc so you guys are the only advise and support network we have . my bf works split shifts days n nights so sometimes he's just too tired to and cant help thinkin we'r missing my ov days , probably sounds silly but i'm getting desperate spent 5 yrs ttc with my ex and only took 3 months with current bf he'l be 30 in june n i'l hit 28 july guess i'm starting to think it'l never happen again tbh :cry:

lots of :hugs: and baby:dust: to you all xx

Hi, new to forum and don't really know where to go??? Had 2 M/C this year, 1 in March..the other in July. Now waiting for AF to arrive......def ovulated at some point last week as I'm feeling very 'luteal?'...sore nipples, throat residue, 'out of it', warm etc....was advised by gynacologist at hospital to take baby asprin? just hoping this works for me and it happens soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->