The Witch has came!

Weeclaire

Reaction score
After losing my little angel on June 28th, the :witch:: has appeared again, which for me is a good thing as now it means I can start trying again when it goes away and hopefully I dont see it again for a while :happydance:

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Cxx

:hugs:

Hi...sorry for your loss :( . I had a M/c at 11 1/2 weeks in March and another last month at 6 weeks....like you were..waiting for AF to show now. Feeling v hormonal and swear my body is playing tricks on me...did you have moments where you thought you could poss be pregnant again? desperate ttc as time is ticking..but v frustrated!! x

Im sorry for your loss aswell jaybee, its the hardest thing ive ever been through in my life.
Im so glad AF has showed their face for me as you hear of alot not getting it for months after their loss.

Yes i did feel like that while i was waiting on it to show, i actually said to OH that i thought i was.

Hopefully wont be that long until ur's is here and you can TTC Again.

Do you have kids just now?

Cxx

Hey C, yes I am lucky to have 2 girls (10) and (6), but this means its been a while! husband says maybe I'm jut too old!! what about you?
As for AF, if I've listened to my body right..it should be here in the next week? had several spaced out days of ovary pain over the last week or 2. Also had cruel symproms (sore nipples, 'throat' feeling etc) but either I;m getting used to them or they're fading? also feeling warm so know I am in the 2ww somewhere?? sound like an obsessed loon don't I? no wonder other half despairs! x

No i dont have any other kids, would have been our first. No at all are you too old.

Hopefully AF Will show soon and you can get back to TTC soon as well.

Hoping mine will be away for the weekend :)

You dont sound like a loon either that or im one too cause go on like that! Lol

Cxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"