The witch

hollowmac

Mom of 3 and Preg with #4
Reaction score
Well AF got me last night. :cry:I was hoping that I had gotten pregnant but I guess on to next cycle. It took 5 weeks after my MC to get the ol' witch but we can start again. Question....does anyone use ovulation kits? Which ones and do they work good? I want to know exactly when I ovulate. I thought I ovulated on the 21st and me and me and DH BD'd on Sunday, Monday and Thursday and Friday And Sunday again and I guess it didn't happen or I was wrong on my dates.

I use clear blue digital ovulation kits. I get the 20 pack (enough for 2 month supply) for $35 at walmart. I tried the answer brand ones and found the whole line thing to be very confusing. The digital takes out all the guess work. You should also start temping if you aren't already. It will help determine if/when you ovulate.

I'm sorry she got you :hugs: I use the clear blue fertility monitor. I swear by it... You can get either from eBay or Amazon, used or new. Sticks or between £20-£30 search around to get the best deal though. Good luck for next cycle! Baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->