The works of Olive Schreiner

I think she is quite boring so maybe we should talk about something else

I am so glad you brought this thread to my attention. I LOVE Olive Schreiner. She was so opinionated with her views on 'The Story of an African Farm'...gosh just the title sends THRILLS up my spine.

Feminist books are boring so lets not talk about that.

Sigh. This is obviously the wrong thread for me then. I was hoping for a hearty debate of some kind.

maria - bday girl!!!!!!! is she riding around on the lawnmower?

Never heard of this author, I will have to read up on them in order to join in with debate/discussion :)

Now shes one she needs to be doing most of the household chores

Sorry to go completely off topic but is £48 an extortionate fee to pay for a professional oven cleaner to come in and clean my disgusting oven?

^^ £48! Get some 'Oven Pride' £3-4 from supermarket, you put the shelves in the bag provided pour stuff over, the oven, just dab stuff over the oven & leave everything over night, then wipe away.

I agree -boring!!!

Jess- I dont think its wrong to get someone professional to clean your oven... or how about you DH.. hahaha..

I don't do heavy duty cleaning. ever!

Also- Morning my sweet sweet ladies!

Make sure you do NOT blow up the house JESS- blonde and oven cleaning.. I donno :shrug:

Hah! :smug: neither do I, hence why my oven looks like a tramp has camped out in it for 4 years.

Morning :)

I have been to the local sure start centre and way too many 4 year olds clambering all over the soft play equipment so I came home. Don't want T trodden on.

Going to make myself a posh Nespresso coffee. mmmm

other thread open now, keep this one as a back up :)

So I don't need to run to the store and buy this book thing?...

https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/240px-Olive_Schreiner.jpg

If only for her dress sense and remarkable hair care. This woman stands for feminism and we should take heed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->