The WTT Graduate Thread...

wellsk

Iris' Mummy!
Reaction score
A TTC buddy thread for all the ladies who recently graduated from the WTT boards. Thought I might be a nice place for general discussion away from the journals that we could share :)
May we all have a happy and short time here! :haha:

Yes you can Snuffles :hugs:
I'm pretty sure I just posted on your journal :haha:
I don't want anyone to feel left out though, so if you think of someone I havent asked, let them know :)
You okay?

Oh hehe I didn't see it as I haven't checked my journal yet:haha:

Yeah I feel great. This TWW is going very smooth and I haven't thought about it much or symptom spotted at all:thumbup:

So what are we chatting about? :)

Ahh thats great news, you're so lucky to be so calm about it all! I already feel crazy anxious and I'm still waiting for O!
Hmmm, it's a toughie! Have you heard anymore about your job? What's for dinner tonight? Lol!
Maybe I'm not the best to start a thread. I'm not a great conversation starter :haha:

Lol yeah I'm taking it well now, after having it being a complete disaster last month.

I haven't heard anything, and I'm afraid they won't call me:( For dinner I think it's carne asada although we may be going to a BBQ. What are you having?

I suck at starting conversations lol

Yipeeeee! This is the first time I've ever graduated from anything x

Ah, you'll have to chase them up of they don't call. I always think its so rude when they don't! You took your time to go to them, the least they can do is let you know either way.
What's carne asada? I've never heard of it :shrug:
I had a beef Thai Red Curry, it was Nommy! Lol!
Congratulations Rachael! Although I'm not sure you can put it in your CV, lol! We should've had a graduation party. :haha:

You're welcome, I thought it would be a good idea to be able to ask questions and stuff like that to everyone, I thought it might be easier for this than the journal. Plus we can all post how we're getting on in the TWW and stuff like that :)

Thought I'd let you all know that I just won a Maya Wrap on ebay :happydance:
https://www.mayawrap.com/shop/maya-wrap-baby-sling-new.html

Can't wait for it to arrive already!

I'm having sausage and bacon pasta bake when it eventually finishes cooking with sun dried tomato garlic bread!
Ooh well done Hun, how much for? Was it a bargain? X

Mmm, sounds nice! We have a lot of pasta bakes in this household, just so quick and easy. Plus I'm not much of a cook :blush:
It was £22. Which was about what I was prepared to pay for it (wanted to pay around £25 including P+P, came to £26), it's been worn a couple of time and they normally cost around £50 new. So I was happy with that! I've seen loads of great reviews about them too!

I'm going to get a baby carrier, I like the baby bjorn ones, I'm not keen on ring slings personally!
Pasta bake was yummy although I am stuffed to death now ha x

I don't know why, I just like the hippy ones! Lol. It was even that one or the moby wrap.
Can you use baby bjorn on newborns?

Ah, you'll have to chase them up of they don't call. I always think its so rude when they don't! You took your time to go to them, the least they can do is let you know either way.
What's carne asada? I've never heard of it :shrug:

I think it's rude as well, especially when they call two weeks later to tell you that you didn't get it.

It's a type of red meat. I would compare it to a steak. It's used a lot in Mexican food.

I think I would like a baby sling. I saw one I really liked on a show but I don't know what kind it was:shrug: plus I don't think I'm smart enough to use one correctly lol.

Ooooh, I've not long started TTC from what seemed like a never ending WTT. But here I am, and I like the sound of being a WTT graduate!!! xxx

Snuffles, did you see how you wore it? So did it have metal rings? Or stretchy cotton? Or was it just all in one?
Hi Charlie :) how old are you? How long we're you waiting to try? Any particular reasons you waited? (if you don't mind me asking! I feel a bit like the Spanish inquistion! :haha: )

She wore it around her torso and I think her arms but I'm not sure, but it didn't have metal rings. And the baby was all snuggled in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->