The WTT Graduate Thread...

I ordered all four as OH liked them too, he liked the farmyard and bee prints and I liked the orchard print and I got the other one to make it the full set!!
Glad you got your Halloween one, remember you saying you wanted one. I like the Jules and Carroll BG ones, I'll be getting them in freetimes, not a fan of the other two though xx

I love the Jules and Carroll and Alice in wonderland ones and like the sea one. I wanted more freetimes though and only buy prints so won't all 4. All BG nappy types seem good quality and the 4.0 are much quicker to dry but the freetimes just fit CJ much better. I never got the Martha or Irwin because I didn't love them enough to buy but I loved the artist prints, Albert and Lovelace so am glad I like the new prints too. I just hate knowing I'll have to pay full price because I normally like to get good deals on nappies.

I was going to get a weenotions basics in green with Frankenstein on the back but then saw a nice one come up not long ago pre-loved that I liked much more. CJ won't have too much in his goody bag since he is so young so a nice nappy is the main part really.

Jules and Carroll are the Sea and Alice in wonderland ones aren't they? I don't like the artist print ones... I loved the Irwin and Matthai and got them but it annoyed me that they only came in 4.0's!

Love cloth nappies far too much!!!!!

Oh I got confused. I like the patterned ones and the Alice the most. I would have got the Irwin if they did freetimes in it or even the elemental but I have 6 of the 4.0 already.

You have an amazing collection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->