The WTT Graduate Thread...

We all seem to have birthdays in October! How weird :haha:
Has everybody had a good day?

I've had an ok day, got a bit of a headache!
Just sat with the OH watching repeats of Downton Abbey on sky+

I've found the change bag I want but it's so expensive...
https://mobile.usablenet.com/mt/www.cathkidston.co.uk/p-18236-cath-kidston-spot-changing-bag.aspx
X

That's really pretty Rach :) I love Cath Kidson stuff!
Is it quite a large bag?

I'm not sure tbh ha, I love cath kidston stuff too! I got my mum a cath kidston knitting bag and needle set at Xmas and I cannot wait for her to be knitting little baby things for me hehe!! X

Oh my that is an expensive bag. There are some things I will go cheapie on, and a diaper bag will be one of them.

Kinda agree snuffles. Although I need a really large back for cloth nappies. I've seen the one I want but it's £65. Sigh! I have expensive taste! :haha:

Lol trust me so do I. Example: *looks at shoes* ooooh I love these shoes. *sees they cost $134* $134?!?!?! I don't like those shoes *still loves the shoes* :rofl:

I have expensive taste but I try to get what I want at a discount ie: eBay, amazon etc ha! I will most probably get that one or a pink lining one! I'm not sure on its size though ha x

I'm all about eBay and Amazon. Won't pay full price if I don't have to :thumbup:

I found a Moby wrap on eBay for $10!!! Damn not having any money:brat:

Lol I find age to be just a number. Besides, I'd rather have friends such as you ladies who are older than me than people who are around my age. They irritate me tremendously. I was supposed to be born in November, but nope :)

Sure! Just let me loose on the dance floor and those raver kids won't know what hit 'em. ;) :haha:

Haha kismet you've just reminded me of when I went to OH's classes (he's a teacher) 6th form prom... Those kids definitely didn't know what had hot the dance floor when OH got on there! X

Rachel: I'm sure the kiddies loved seeing teacher getting down and groovy! ;)

Are you taking your temps at the same time each morning? If not, that could be causing your chart trouble. :shrug: Weird, though!

I take them at 6.30 every morning as soon as the alarm goes off, they were level for 3 days then a dip yesterday then back up today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->