The WTT Graduate Thread...

Yay, I absolutely love this thread idea! Thanks Wellsk! I think it can be tough especially for ladies who have been on the WTT boards for any length of time- we spend so much time there waiting for when we can start TTC, as though that is the light at the end of the tunnel- only to find out that TTC is just another long waiting game to be impatiently played.

In other news, I absolutely love that sling. It's so pretty! I think I will be going with a few wraps. I plan on attempting to make a few of my own from this pattern and then probably getting one high quality, professionally made wrap, one of the stretchy fabric ones for a newborn :cloud9: .

Snuffles, I think using a sling or a wrap is a little bit like learning to tie a shoe lace, a bit tough at first but eventually you can do it without thinking. I think you'd look great sporting one with a little snuffles in it :thumbup: . For what it's worth, I plan on practicing A LOT once I'm pregnant with a baby doll before I actually put my baby in it!!!:haha:

Yeah that looks about right. Oh wow I'm looking at instructions to put it on. It looks hard, and why is it so expensive?

Counting: I'll definitely practice too. I can just see me trying to do it and put the doll in and it falls out:dohh:

LOL...I worry that I will have the doll fall out too!

And that would be why we are not going to try it out on our precious little future babies first...I'm sure the first time I try and do it with my actual baby I'll get all freaked out because the doll never wiggled :dohh:

Lol yeah. I'll test a melon too for weight and maybe the cat for wiggling lol

Lol yeah. I'll test a melon too for weight and maybe the cat for wiggling lol

So once we are able to wrap a doll, a melon and a cat, we will be ready forthe real deal...LOL!!!

Well I caved and tested again this morning - BFN which I expected as I've also had a dip in temperature! Definitely don't think it's my month... Onto the next x

Counting- You're welcome :hugs: I agree with your idea, I think that the TTC boards can be a bit hard going. I scroll through them, answer the questions I can. But most of them I'm like :saywhat:
P.s. I'd like to see you moby wrap a cat! :rofl:
Snuffles: They're all quite expensive really :shrug: You can get them reasonably priced on eBay though!
Rachael- I'm sorry sweet :hugs: hopefully you'll get your BFP next month! I have faith!

I hope so, I'm not upset like... I've still got 4 days till AF gets here! I'm hoping next month will be my month, that'd be a nice birthday present!!
I used to put my cat in my cousins car seat and dress it in baby grows x

:haha: Ahh dear, that poor cat!
When's your Birthday Rach?

I know my poor Ebbie was tortured by me poor thing may she RIP!!
It's the 28th Oct hun x

Ah really!? Mines the 31st!
What are you going to do for your birthday? Especially if you find out your pregnant?

Really?? That's so weird ha!
We're going to the lakes for a couple of days... Not sure what I'm doing on my actual birthday though u? X

That sounds nice :) Just you and your OH?
Well normally we always go out to the clubs in Birmingham, but that's not gonna work out if I'm pregnant. I'm worried that everyone will realise straight away if I don't want to go drinking (pretty much the only time in the year I go out drinking is my birthday!).
I've already suggested that I want to go for a meal and to laserquest (another thing we do a lot of, we're such geeks! :blush: ), and didn't mention the clubs. So I'm hoping if I mention it before I'm pregnant then people won't think it's odd if I decide to do it in the end. If you know what I mean?

I don't really go out clubbing that much anymore, I'd love to but I just can't afford it and can't deal with hangovers ha!!
I don't think anyone would get onto me being pregnant as when I go to my mums or my MIL's I don't drink anyway, even if they have a glass of wine I generally tend to have a diet coke!
I'm a bit boring arnt I x

Don't worry, I'm practically the same. I think that's why I only go out once a year! I totally agree with the hangovers :sick:
Whenever I go out, I always have a lemonade and lime. I'm wondering if I could get away with going out clubbing and not drinking... I'm thinking that'll make it even more obvious though. LOL!

Wellsk: I found a Moby wrap with an owl on it. So it justified the price to me:blush:

Rach: My birthday is October 28th too, weird!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->