The wtt weightloss buddies group!

Ok ladies! How'd we do?
I lost another 2lbs! Woo hoo! Finally broke that plateau!

Well done roc! :)
I'm afraid I haven't lost anything but at least I haven't gained either! :)
I've been eating much better but not been exercising really! I'm gonna be good next week on earlier shifts in work so it'll be a bit easier to get out for walks or to the gym!

After my pizza hut on thursday (with best part of a large pizza, a full portion of chicken strips, cookie dough AND two glasses of coke), plus a full pizza yesterday :blush:

I was very stunned to step on the scales this morning and find that i'd lost .2 of a lb. How crazy is that?! And I hadn't even done any exercise - in fact, i'd spent 90% of my day lying on my bed :wacko: not complaining mind! But stunned.

I'll do my official weigh-in on Monday... but so far, things look good!

Well Done girls

Sorry I have been missing my laptop was overheating for quite a while & it has melted the hardrive so borrowed my parents for the evening will hope be back on from next week when my OH gets home with his

xxx

Morning Girls!! Well from putting on 1lb last week, havent lost anything this week...just the same!! Weve got a photo shoot in 4 weeks time, so these 4 weeks im going 2 be super good and try and lose abit for the photo shoot!

Alright, I usually use Monday as my weigh in at home, so here it is. Since this thread began, I have lost abou 3 lbs... so roc, could you please adjust that on the main page?

I am fairly happy with that, as this past week has been no exercise at all! I sprained some ligaments in my upper ankle and have been resting it most of the week. Hopefully I can get moving some this week.

Good luck to everyone, and keep up the good work!

Not great news with me either, i'm stuck at 10 stone 8lb despite doing all the right things. As frustrating as it is, I am finding it rather amusing, when I got to 11 stone 8lb a few months ago, it took me 10 days to get to the 7lb, it seems history is repeating itself :haha:

Well done puppymom!

.....Oh no I didn't mean lose 7lb in 10 days, I mean I got stuck at 11st 8lb and it took me 10 days for the scales to go down to the 11st 7lb :)

I have progress pics today for 30lb down :happydance::happydance:

https://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x350/StaceyReay123/Inbetween3.jpg

https://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x350/StaceyReay123/Inbetween2.jpg

https://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x350/StaceyReay123/Inbetween.jpg

lol i think i must have been half asleep when i read that!!! :rofl: well done...you look great!

Has any one heard of the Dukan Diet? I might try that one.

Totally lost track of what day it was today so missed my morning weigh in! Oops!
I might be going away for the weekend so I'll either post an update tomorrow if I don't go or I'll skip this week and weigh in next week if I do go :)

Good luck to everyone else!! :)

I will be putting a bit on tomorrows weigh in, think i'll skip it. I'm having chinese tonight :happydance:

I did weigh myself yesterday but tbh was horrified at the figure that came up so I thinking it could be due to AF as I am quite bloated so if it's ok with everyone I may just completely skip this weeks weigh and take next weeks one as my true one because I figure if the numbers are still that high a week after AF then they are right lol :)
Hope everyone else is doing good!!!

Yay i'm back well the OH is back for 5 weeks leave with his laptop I don't know if that is good news for my diet will weigh in again on Friday,Hope everyone is doing well .

Twilight are they xmas biscuits with icing :0

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"