The Year The World Ends....

I think something will happen, i dont know what. Im not scared though, what will be will be. I do believe we are all brainwashed, by TV, media ect.
I think this says everything to me.
28187_123393834355804_100000555655100_218178_531340_n.jpg

Im not sure what to expect but tbh if something is going to happen its going to happen. The only thing i can hope for is that if the world is to end we all go without any form of pain at all x

Nothing is going to happen on 21st December apart from a load of people being scared that the world is going to implode or something :shrug:

The world AS WE KNOW IT is apparently going to end which could mean NWO, WW3 or a very large natural disaster.... maybe....

I think its all just gone viral and gotten way out of hand and is really scare mongering.

Yes, the Mayan calander ends on that date but it had to end at some point, you cant expect it to go on forever

I think you can find anything on the internet its what you want to believe. Some pages say nothings gonna happen some say it will :shrug: we just need to wait and see

In the meantime i find it all really interesting so i'll continue to freak myself out :haha:

natural disasters scare me more than anything. nothing we can do about them. terrifying really :nope:

I know its bad but.... volcanoes fascinate me!

I don't think that's bad, they really are a uncontrollable force that we can do nothing about!!

I love them. I would love to go and visit some when the kids are older. I think they are amazing. I love the story of Pompeii even though its obviously a disaster, I loved looking at all the volcano stuff at the history museum.

I looove volcanoes too :)

If the world is going to end, I hope it's quick with no warning. Like, 1 second we're all happy and getting on with our lives, the next second, gone.

I personally believe the bible and the bible says no one will know when the end will be.

^ This ^

Also, if you ARE a Christian and DO believe in the Bible, there is NO reason to FEAR the end of evil, crime, hate, poverty, especially when the end of this world leads to complete restoration.

I looove volcanoes too :)

If the world is going to end, I hope it's quick with no warning. Like, 1 second we're all happy and getting on with our lives, the next second, gone.

Yeah like Pompeii, I think that happened pretty quick. I sometimes think we shouldn't even try and prevent natural disasters as they are just part of the life course. I dont know.

I used to worry a lot about 2012 but now I don't, it just doesn't seem likely that it will happen just because a calender ended. But I'm very cynical about anything I can't see, I don't believe in ghosts, gods, anything supernatural because in my mind it's just impossible :shrug:

IF something was going to happen though, I think it would be our own doing. So like a WW3.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that governments really do have some sort of escape plan ready for if something bad was going to happen. Maybe that's why they're researching for another livable planet. I reckon they'll have a list of people who are clever and useful and they'll leave the rest of us to die, but then I'm into government conspiracies :blush:

Oh all the top people have bunkers and have done for years. Its us "peasants" that dont stand a chance lol x

I feel sorry for all the people with bunkers :haha: There will be like 100 people left alive... Surrounded by death and destruction. Fun, that :dohh:

Oh is 2012 year of the dragon. Is this a sign reptilians will reveal themselves :p

Midnight Fairy I hope we never become friends in real life because given both of our obsessions with nuclear war/end of the world stuff our conversations would always be soooo depressing :rofl:

LMAO, I dont know why I am so obsessed with nuclear war etc but my OH is too. Its fun and games in this house :p

I probably just have far to much time on my hands.

Oh all the top people have bunkers and have done for years. Its us "peasants" that dont stand a chance lol x

I don't see the point in bunkers. Like if there's a nuclear war, there would be no point being on the planet. They'd have to live there forever, they couldn't get water because it would be contaminated, food would eventually run out, no sunlight would make them ill, if there are only families living together, there would be a point where they couldn't have kids because they'd all be family. They'd have to get off the planet.

I might of put a lot of thought into this :blush:

We have a bunker in Nantwich. There's actually a sign showing the way saying 'secret bunker' it always made me laugh when I was young. Not much of a secret if it's sign posted (I guess it's one that isn't used anymore but I didn't know that)

Not to mention that the ash clouds would probably cause another ice age! Plus its amazing how quickly knowledge and education can vanish and civilisation can break down. I def wouldn't be up for living in a post-nuclear war world!

Nope, neither would I. We've said if something like that was happening, we'd go to where the bombs were falling. Quick and wouldn't feel a thing :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind living on a massive spaceship though. I very much doubt I'd be chosen :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->