The young and restless =]

I wouldnt change it for the world i love being a young mummy!! My OH wants to TTC in 2012 but i would maybe like to wait a lil bit longer, well see, ill guess we will no when its right!! I'll be 40 when holly is my age!! CRAZY!!!

I am okay thankyou, a bit tired! How are you?

I know I'm 20, but I'm still only 16 at heart LOL So can I join in please? x

:hi: Yes of course u can anyone is welcome! I'm 20 too!!

I'm ok today but holly has been restless - she slways is on a sunday and we can never figure out y.

Anyone done anything interesting??

Aww bless Holly, and how wierd that she is always restless on a Sunday?

I'm so tired, and have to be up early for work tomorrow, but I can't sleep. I'm too hot! :rofl:

Am I still young at 21? ..... I only look about 15 if that helps lol

Am I still young at 21? ..... I only look about 15 if that helps lol

LOL I'm 21 in like erm 3 and a half months! I still only feel and look about 15 too HaHa Of course it's still young! :D x

Glad to hear 21 is still young, I will be 22 at the end of the year and it just sounds so old haha.

HEYYYYYYYY im 22 n i feel as young as all these 18 year olds lol!! although my back speaks like a 50 year old but neway im gatecrashin as i still feel young lol! xx

I'm 17, a dad to be!
I Can't wait, find out the sex on Friday.. do you think we should find out ornot?
Need help on some baby names.. HELP PLEASEE lol x x

Hey Girlies and guys and our new found TwenTEENS, everyone is welcome here!
Well i just came on to let you all know it is my time now, and i am ready to pop, i am going in 7am on Tuesday 19th May morning to have my baby boy. :happydance:
Althou i am soooo excited and happy i am very scared :-( which is a shame because i am trying to look forward to it, aaanyhu i have KMH2009 updating in third trimester about everything, soooo hope to talk soon, next time i will be a mummieee :) xx

:happydance: Yay Abblebubba...I know its hard to not be nervous, :hugs: Good Luck to you..speak to you when your a mummy!!!

:hi: New Mummys and Daddy!! :D

Everyone ok today?!

xXx

Good luck Abblebubba!

Hey RadioDJ. I found out the sex before he was born and im so glad i did, helped me to 'bond' and helped me choose a name and also helped when buying baby stuff!

hey new young uns!!!
and wanna be young uns!
:rofl::hugs:

and finding out the sex
was probs one of the best
things i did!! gave me time
to prepare myself alot more
and giving her a name was
great for the old bonding!!

:hugs:

and wooo abblebubbba
good luck :happydance:

xx​

Good luck Abblebubba!!!

Hello all new mamas and papas!!! :hi:

RadioDJ I found out the sex and im glad i did cos i was so sure it was a boy i would of brought all boys stuff so when they told me it was a girl i asked them to check again!! What names do u like already so we no what kinda names u like???

Its good to have a daddy here as well!!

Im different to all of you...:blush: me and OH didnt find out Maxs sex, it was a lovely surprise...The first thing I shouted was..WE HAVE OURSELVES A MAX! We had a boy and girl name picked out, Max would have been an Izzy if a little lady! :cloud9:

I bonded lots with baba in my tummy but called him grape instead of a name! We bought everything unisex which has worked out good as we can use everything again for baba number 2 is its a girly! Obviously lots of blue things were purchased when he arrived..I got a bit blue obsessed :rofl: But the big things, carseat, pushchair, moses basket etc are all natural colours :D

Do you have any names picked out to narrow down?! Or can we go mad with name ideas?!

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->