The young and restless =]

Good idea! :rofl:

What's the difference between spamming and chatting anyway :o

:D I didn't think there was lol.

Right, showertime!! 3hours later... :rofl:

Heya everyone! Hows it going? Athena decided it would be funny to sleep for like 10 minute stretches every maybe two or three hours or so for the last 12+ hours. I am completely shattered as I didnt go to bed till 4 after her spit up choking turning blue episode last night and then she thought oh I will wake up at 4:30 wanting to eat so mom will have to stay up till 45 minutes after I am done eating making sure I burp and all that stuff... Cheeky little monster. I love her so much though lol. Maybe this will mean she will sleep tonight! Haha yeah right!

:hugs: I just wanted to say, I like all of you girls! :hugs:

And I realize that because I only post like once or twice then go to work all day, that's why I have no friends or conversations! I'm the party pooper!!! :dohh::blush:

Hi Lyrah, id gone offline by the time you were back! Tye wakes up at 6am everyday so i have early nights!

Kelly, they all have bad nights sometimes but you cant help but love them either way! I hope she sleeps better for you tonight

Aww last night was wonderful. She went to bed at 830 slept till 1:30 ate went back to bed and slept till 6. It was sooo nice.

Aww last night was wonderful. She went to bed at 830 slept till 1:30 ate went back to bed and slept till 6. It was sooo nice.

Wooo go Athena!!! :happydance:

You deserve millions of hugs after all you have been through these past few weeks :hugs::hugs:

Amelia managed to sleep from 10.30 until 4 and then 5.30 till 8.30 .. I was amazed considering she is now being boobie fed!! :cloud9:

xXx

kool thread :) Im 19 (20 in a couple of weeks) am I welcome here?? xxx

I guessed at a couple of weeks so I hope it is or wont I look the fool :blush:

My birthdays May 30th... whens yours?? Im not looking forward to being 20 sounds too grown up LOL!!

I havent got anything planned for the weekend just moping about as usual I guess how about you girls..???xxx

Ah you're 20 before me, my birthdays 7th June :) although I prefer TwenTEEN lol

My weekend is consisting of waiting in all day for the Sky man to come and fit my sky box and then sunday I am meeting up with a friend

Ooo Hayley you have the same birthday as my Dad! .. Random fact for you :rofl:

So I have lots of fellow Geminis.. I'm 21 on 13th June! :happydance:

This weekend we are off to stay at OHs parents and visiting 90% of his family whilst we are there.. restful weekend? I don't think so!

xXx

:hi: hayley!

Are you girls planning anything for your upcoming birthdays?!

I also use the term twenteen bexy, sounds much better :smug: :happydance:

How is everyone doing, i wonder if we have anymore babies yet :shrug:, a few girlies are due soon/overdue!

xXx

My OH is taking me away for the weekend.. where we are going was meant to be a surprise but he ended up letting it slip.. so we are going to Newquay! I've never been so I'm excited.. Just hoping the weather is nice!

I can't believe it is thundering and lightening!! :hissy:

xXx

My OH is taking me away for the weekend.. where we are going was meant to be a surprise but he ended up letting it slip.. so we are going to Newquay! I've never been so I'm excited.. Just hoping the weather is nice!

xXx

awww hun your have a great time there :happydance: its lovely!!!! lovely beaches to...is sumone looking after LO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->