The young and restless =]

i feel like nobody likes me just now especially OH as he's always out drinking and started being really secretive texting girls.....

i blame him though, he bloody looked down below as megan came out and i told him not to so wouldnt be surprised if he's gone off me now

I think the phrase my OH used was banana split!!! I hasnt put him off tho!!!

I'm sure we all feel no one likes us at one point or another - i def do!!

Ill join :) im 16 by the way..
glad you made this actually..now i can speak to people normally without them making me feel wierd at how young i am! haha
on the pinapples thing-i tried it for the first time the other day..thought i hated it but i was wrong :D!!

xxx

Does anyone ever get paranoid that people don't like them?! I keep convincing myself that no one likes me :blush::dohh:

Oh and does anyone also find that old people treat them like sh*t because they are a young mummy?! I was waiting for the bus today (UGH!) and loads of old people pushed passed me in the queue.. I almost blooming rammed them! :growlmad:

xXx

I always feel like nobody likes me, even on here! Nobody ever talks to me or leaves comments on my posts! :cry: You know, not to mention, how uber sensitive our hormones make us!
And when I tell people I'm pregnant, first they look to my hand (yes, there is a ring there, but so what?!) then they ask if I'm joking! :dohh: Sorry, I didn't want to be an old fuddy duddy having a baby!!! :rofl:

Ill join :) im 16 by the way..
glad you made this actually..now i can speak to people normally without them making me feel wierd at how young i am! haha
on the pinapples thing-i tried it for the first time the other day..thought i hated it but i was wrong :D!!

xxx

Ohmigoodness! Aren't you excited! You're gonna *pop* any day now!!! Eeeieee! :happydance:

Oh yay finally a place to other young mummies as much as I talk to the april mummies... Although that isnt a whole lot anymore :(... Little Athena takes up a lot of time especially when she thought it would be funny to turn into a smurf and have a puffy neck... Luckily all tests came back negative and her puffy neck is just dialated lymphnotic sacs or something like that so all normal... Still wish I knew why she wanted to be a smurf (turn blue)... She still is hooked up to the damn sids monitor... Although as much as I want her off it... It gives me such a peice of mind.

How is everyone else...?

I too always feel like nobody likes me on here! Atm I'm feeling really out of place and I never used to feel out of place on here! Weird :(

I too always feel like nobody likes me on here! Atm I'm feeling really out of place and I never used to feel out of place on here! Weird :(

awww hun dont feel like that.....i like you :happydance:

i just knew there was a reason i loved you :cloud9: and thats cos your always sooo kind to me.....huh unlike a certain sumone i know :rofl::bike:

OI!!
ive always been nice in telling
you your daughters gorgeous!!

cant pick your parents though!!

:rofl::rofl:

x​

everybody likes me!!

old people seem to hate me too
when i go to town ...
people always look in the pram
and shake their heads!!
drives me nuts especially
the old people who seem to
want to walk infront of the pram
one of these days imma run
all of the over!! :rofl:
and laugh!!!

and ashy i likes you!!!!!!!!!
:hugs:

and sarah .... NOT LONG NOW!!!
:happydance::happydance:

xx​

OI!!
ive always been nice in telling
you your daughters gorgeous!!

cant pick your parents though!!

x​

thats cos she blatantly is :rofl: still i always say same bout emily...shame bout her mother :rofl: love you really jen :cloud9:

:hi: again girls! I get just what you mean about feeling unloved..and on here, i always feel my posts are left lingering..:rofl: I think I may just be paranoid!

Sarah0108 only 4 days to go... :happydance: !!

Whats everyone up to today, me and max are off for a walk, his fourth tooth has arrived and he is the crankiest baby in the world right now! :dohh:

xXx

Wooo I'm not the only one that gets attacks of paranoia!! :happydance: :blush:

I had to go to the shopping centre food court yesterday to feed Amelia.. and there was a table full of old people next to us.. and they moved!! :rofl: .. I would understand if I was breastfeeding but she was just having a bottle!

I'm going to make sure I'm not an old saddo!! :muaha:

xXx

Paranoia is awwwwful, so glad I'm not the only one!

Old people can be such a pain can't they. Lots of them are lovely but also a lot of them are so judgemental and hate all young people!

I'm not doing much today, just relaxing really! Shame about Max's tooth bless him!

Hope you're all okay <3

Awww i dont know ya very well but i like ya :D Iv always thought everyone was lovely on here x

Hi everyone im hannah and 17 my baby was due yesterday and im still waiting :hissy:
Hope everyone is ok x

Hey hannah! Aww hope baby comes soon! Its horrible waiting i know! x

Hi hannah! :)

Hopefully your baby will be along soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4