The young and restless =]

never too late!!!

:happydance::happydance:

she'll probs think its stupid
when shes older ... but i likes it lol

xx​

Im sure one day she will really apperciate it. Especially when she has children of her own. I would of loved it if my mum had done something like this and shown me now! She said they didnt give you scan pictures back in them days though :(

i sat round my mums and went
through all the old baby pics
of me was so sweet ...
i'd love it too!

thats a scarey thought!!
when she has kids!!
when shes my age i wont
even be 40!!
i could be a grannie in my 30s

xx​

Tht scrap book is really good!! I'd love to do something like tht but im really not creativE!!! I just have a photo album that i will show her when shes older only about 400 so far tho :dohh:

ive got exactly 361 lol
and shes only 7 weeks :blush:
those are just the good ones
ive probs taken 1000s :blush:

:rofl:

xx​

Where did you get the scarpbook from? I need to go and buy one! x

from rymans
only about £3!!
might have been less actually

:happydance:

do it hanny
its really destressing!!

xx​

Oh thats a good price! Think i might go on a hunt for one tomorrow :D Im excited now to make one!!! Give me something to do other than sitting on BnB :lol:

spent 6 hours on it yesterday
and about 3 today

:happydance::happydance:

amazing how time flies when
you're sticking and cutting things!!

xx​

LOL its like being at nursery again... i might do one ill c if i have the time tho..havent even put my photo in an album so doesnt look good!!

Ahhh Jen that looks really good! I started mine when I was pregnant and have my journal in there too, loads of piccies,envelopes with his hospital tags, scan photos, handprints etc..I agree it is soooo relaxing lol I find i spend ages on it :blush: Ill have to find some pics of it! I bet after all of this he'll think its crap lol especially as hes a boy..but i love it! :happydance:

Hope everyones ok today!

xXx

Ahhh Jen that looks really good! I started mine when I was pregnant and have my journal in there too, loads of piccies,envelopes with his hospital tags, scan photos, handprints etc..I agree it is soooo relaxing lol I find i spend ages on it :blush: Ill have to find some pics of it! I bet after all of this he'll think its crap lol especially as hes a boy..but i love it! :happydance:

Hope everyones ok today!

xXx

Thats what i was thinking too, My son probably wont ever apperciate it because boys are like that! But it will be nice for me to look back on in 20years time!! :cloud9:

I know Jacey..we'll present them with this beautiful scrapbook that we've spent years perfecting and they'll laugh at it.. :dohh: typical boys i say! But im carrying on anyway lol even if when hes older he thinks im crazy! :D

God how scary to think that when Im 40 i'll have a 20 year old...:shock:

xXx

I know its quite scary to think of it like that, I cant ever imagine being 25 with a 6year old let alone 40 with a 20year old!

Im so glad that im a young mummy though arent you? I always said I wanted to start thinking about a family at 25, Max was the best surprise baby ever and me and my OH wouldnt change the timing for the world now :D

Has anyone else thought about expanding there families in the future..me and Alex have decided that a 3 year age gap between Max and our next LO would be nice!

xXx

Yeah im glad i had him young!! Wouldnt change him or my life now for anything! Im a single mummy now though so cant really 'plan' anymore because i have noone to have them with!!! But if i meet a decent guy in the future i would like more, maybe another 2! Iv got ages to have more anyway :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->