*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

o me too Rome! Aiden slept all night but i stayed up nd got my house clean :p finally! nd woke up early that sucked even more! did Quintin sleep thru the nite?

ya, he got up about 5:30 tho, to eat, then went back to be around 7, then up for 15 mins a little later, then back to bed till 9:30

now we are getting ready for the day. lol

thats not to bad at all! aiden woke up at 6 now he is back asleep but i need to go running, i jst cant find the energy to do it, nd i dnt want to wake him up :p

I remember your post about being worried for aidens safety with fob...are you still? xxx

i wasnt after a while cuz i thought they were bonding and thought okay this will be okay but then after tuesday idk what to do, poor Aiden was cryin so hard tuesday night he was having a hard time breathing he didnt stop till Kevin left, i didnt know wat to do. my lawyer said there isnt anything he can do

yeah here are a few pics =)
https://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab354/brezzey/100_0983.jpg

back
https://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab354/brezzey/100_0984.jpg

https://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab354/brezzey/100_0982.jpg

lol its so stressful! nd so expensive i told him i jst want to elope at this pt

oh, lovely dress! I hope things work out for you with custody, it must be really stressful. I guess Aiden just needs a bit of time to get used to it all?
It's half 3 in the afternoon here but morning for anyone in a different timezone...I was up at 5.30 but she went back down for a little snooze so not too tired. Do you get many naps in the day?

does anyone have plans for this weekend?

I was gone for like a hour and there was like 3 more pages you girls really do chat lol! Brea i love your dress im jealous lol im engaged but not planning our wedding for a long while lol :(

:shipw: anyone else smell something fishy with Maddiiee over in the teen section? Few things don't add up!

Interrogation time.... :-k ?

I was gone for like a hour and there was like 3 more pages you girls really do chat lol! Brea i love your dress im jealous lol im engaged but not planning our wedding for a long while lol :(

And im sorry to say kris but rockys a month out on his ticker lol dont worry tho no rush ur crazy doing all of them! I get confused just making my own one lol!!

xx

i know! bnb didnt wrk 4 me nd when i could get back on there were 7 more pages!!!! lol nd thanks i like it =) :happydance: it took forever to find it lol

nd millie wat do u mean? i havent been on as much cuz i dnt kno alot of the new girls nd tlkin pregnancy makes me want another lol :blush:

She has a fb account with 13 friends, all ppl off here.
she was still posting at 8cms dilated, like 1 post per second & shes been on all day today, not once have I seen her offline
she has a pic of her bump n thts it, none of her...

things just dont add up

:shrug:

She has a fb account with 13 friends, all ppl off here.
she was still posting at 8cms dilated, like 1 post per second & shes been on all day today, not once have I seen her offline
she has a pic of her bump n thts it, none of her...

things just dont add up

:shrug:

It does seem odd if her only friends on FB are off this forum :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly