The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs: :hugs: Things have a way of sorting themselves out.

Manda eeexxxxiiiitttteeedddd much?? :lol: Have an AMAZING AMAZING time :yipee: :happydance: :yipee:

Yes yesss getting excited... but am gonna be annoyed if my plane gets delayed :growlmad: we shall see! I'm supposed to leave in like 10 hours, which means i'll get no sleep. we need to be at airport at 4 we've decided and am staying at OH's tonight but he doesnt get out of work until 10 PM (22:00 there I believe is how it goes :winkwink:) so we will be to bed for probably like 3 hours before we need to get up and get going and that's if we don't shower :rofl:

lets hope the plane is safe! wish mee luck girlies! i love you all and will miss you tremendously - (i'm lying, i'll probably be on and update with some piccies!) LOVEEE YOU :kiss:

Eightiesbird, I'm sorry to hear about you and your OH! But it wasn't meant to be, and you'll find someone to share your life with soon. Things will work themselves out in the end :hugs:

Cant wait to see the pics :loopy:

Taco i want a ring photo :haha:

Im feeling so incredibly nervous...I really need to shake this off.

My ex OH is still phoning me and texting me, and we've been broken up now for 1 week today.

He's even said hes coming down tomorrow and ive already text him and said dont even think about it, its just if he'll listen to me..I know im mean but i hope the car crashes with the amount of snow around..

Why cant he take the goddamn hint that i dont want to see him anymore, it makes me nervous when the doorbell rings :( :cry:

Sorry, why dont you want to see him?? Urgh that sucks though :hugs: Its really hard when you want to just break up and they wont let go :nope:

Hi guys, can I sneak in here?? :flower:

I'm 18 and currently WTT! I work full-time, as does my OH, although still haven't brought up any conversations about moving in together! Get a move on boy! :haha:

Obviously I'm responsible enough to realise I need to wait till we are in a house of our own, are secure financially, and I'd preferably like to have tied the knot too.. but we'll see, broodiness may have eaten me alive by then!

Nice to meet you all and I look forward to chatting more with you! :thumbup:

:hi: :hi:
Well i'm 21...think i'm getting too old for being in here soon :cry: :cry:

Hi girls

Sorry this thread was allowed to go on for so long but somehow it was over looked.

Due to the volumn of under 18's using this thread and the original post stating the chat is for 'underage' (which is against the forum terms/rules) for us the right decision to lock and encourage members of 18+ to create a new support/chat thread.

Forum Rules & Privacy Policy

• BabyandBump opperates a strict NO under 18's using the forum for the following:
    Waiting to try (WTT)
    Trying to conceive (TTC)
    (Non-pregnant minors using the 'Teen Pregnancy' forum may have their account restricted or banned without warning).
  • BabyandBump does not support minors 'Trying to Conceive'. While we understand that teenage pregnancy is becoming more and more common we do not endorse those under the legal adult age trying to get pregnant, and as such all threads pertaining to this will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"