The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...stayin in with OH tonight as well... we are extremely lame.

we are all at my mums tonight due to the broken boiler only just being fixed... Just brought a 46" tv today lol :happydance: my house is livable as off today since no hot water from the 24th and no heating from the 25th...

Cowboy boiler man so it will brake again in hmm maybe a month :growlmad: going to check his corgi number tomorrow :thumbup: so as of xmas ive been at my mums lmao

Awww gutted Manda hope you get in and house is ok soon!!! :hugs:

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

It's been awfully quiet in here lately... don't you ladies know you are not allowed to have lives? :rofl:

Last night, me and OH stayed in and watched the ball drop... had a new years kiss and then I left. It makes me feel really lame sometimes that we don't go out and go places or party with friends... We really don't have many friends, but I feel like we are so boring :growlmad:

How was your New Years Eves?

Urgh I had the worst New Year ever :haha: Went to a family friends... they have 3 sons- one older than me, two younger. Me and the eldest used to get on... but I grew up and he didn't. He is so childish and immature and annoying, and the others are just like annoying little brothers. I was bored out of my mind, my mum was talking to her friend and ignoring me, the dads were talking business so I spent most of the night watching Come Dine With Me and then went to bed after the fireworks on TV had finished :dohh: I hated it, I've just got home and it isn't a second too soon....

I think unless you're in a group of friends to begin with its really hard to find 'joint' friends and it gets even harder once you have a baby :(

Thompsonic yea i used to go to new years like that with my parents...though my sisters were friends with their children and i was the eldest and just was soooo bored :hugs:

Urgh I had the worst New Year ever :haha: Went to a family friends... they have 3 sons- one older than me, two younger. Me and the eldest used to get on... but I grew up and he didn't. He is so childish and immature and annoying,
i know exactly what u mean! boys take alot longer to grow up, my brother and sister are twins, they're 16. i feel like my sister is as mature as me (i'm 18) but my bro seems to have stopped maturing at about 6, he's such a pain
anyone who didn't go out don't feel bad! i did and it was lame ..

It's very windy and cold here as well... unfortunately. But, luckily, we will be in Florida Tuesday morning :thumbup:

I know, I'm so excited... I need to finish packing today and then get OH's butt in gear, as he waits til the last minute. Our flight leaves at 5 in the morning and due to the recent plane bombing attack, we are supposed to be at airport 2 hours in advance due to security - so we will probably end up there around 3:30 instead :rofl: but knowing OH he'll be packing in hte morning.

Yea my OH does that also :dohh: OMG you are soooo not going to sleep :yipee:

:rofl: thanks blobs! i've become addicted to super mario bro... we got it for the wii for xmas and now i keep playing it online on websites :dohh:

:rofl: it's so addicting isn't it?? we pulled my old bop it extreme out of boxes in the basement and my mom's OH kids were playing with it... i started in and am the current champ :winkwink:

:rofl: I got it for my OH but he's not so fussed :( But thats fine, he plays my ipone and i play bopit :haha:

WTT never seemed so far away from me now :cry:

I thought id be WTT until 2013..Now ive split with OH i feel so lonely and that goal seems horizons away..

Never felt so crap :(

Hun, if you give yourself a little time to get back out there, you will fnd someone else who the future would be better with anyways... you are a great young woman and you have plenty to offer!

Eighties Bird, we're here for you! Try to stay positive. Mr. Right is out there. :)

I agree with the two aboves, stay strong. If you go for another guy now out of loneliness, then your head will only get more muddled and you'll have to start again. This part may be hard but it will get easier, honest... there is a Mr Right out there and you deserve him and no one else, Mr Right Now can be fine for a while but you'd regret it in the long run...
Stay strong :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back