The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm meant to be in bed as we're leaving to drive to lincoln at 3.30...boo!!!

i'm soooo tired, but can't seem to convince myself to go to bed!

Ooh blob I live near Lincoln :) assuming you mean the one I mean...

I'm off to my OH's dad's tomorrow in Buckinghamshire and instead of driving back tomorrow night we're staying at a hotel nearby :D Gonna be lovelyy, then he's taking me for a meal on Tuesday night :cloud9:

Glad everyone had a good xmas! :) What's everyone's new year plans? I don't think I have any yet :|

I'm taking a trip to see OH's dad on Tuesday!! I get my 1st new years eve kiss this year, how silly is that??

Hopefully, I'm taking my laptop with me so I'm sure I'll be able to hook up to some sort of wireless eventually! :)

I'm addicted, do you really think I can stay away? :D

:rofl: I know me too... and I'm going to Florida in a week - internet better not be too expensive in our hotel :growlmad:

There are so many places with free wireless internet I'm sure it wont be too difficult.

And we're picking up tests the morning we leave.

Never mind, no tests!! :)

Just being stuck in a car with my new fiance for 5 and a half hours!! LOL

Hope you ladies are doing fabulous today. New years is right around the corner now!! What does everyone have planned?

in the New Year's Eve I'm going with my boyfriend to my friend... party in home.. :D

:happydance:

:hi: Everyone :happydance: All home now thank gawd!!

The weather is awful here was going down in a blizzard :dohh: it was mad but when we got there NO SNOW ha ha!! On the way home roads were closed...not so fun :haha:

Well we are sitting with a pile of DVDs and Choc and thats our night :)

I'm in on new year too - was meant to be going to two parties but parents just wanted a family New Year's Eve so I'm staying at home instead - saves me deciding between them though and upsetting someone :haha: :thumbup:

Hope you all have a great last day of 2009! :)
XX

I dont like getting cold :rofl: also i like to go to bed i never make it until 12 :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"