"There is hope" - My PCOS success story!

Hi! And yes, we chose Mikael for our boy's name! :cloud9:

Good luck for you! Hopefully you'll have a bean soon! Baby dust for you! :)

Im going to be on two years of trying next month :( Its painful to watch all my friends have babies but I can't even get a chance. My story is very similar to yours and I really hope my luck will be the same. Best of luck to you my dear,

23 year old frustrated wife!

:hugs: hope you'll get that BFP soon! I know how painful it is! :hugs:

EWCM= egg white cervical mucus.

When you check your cervical mucus during your cycle, you'll find in some days during around mid cycle, it looks like egg white and it stretches when you separate your fingers. That's good, because it means you're in your fertile days! :winkwink:

Good luck! :flower:

EWCM= egg white cervical mucus.

When you check your cervical mucus during your cycle, you'll find in some days during around mid cycle, it looks like egg white and it stretches when you separate your fingers. That's good, because it means you're in your fertile days! :winkwink:

Good luck! :flower:

Hi,

On Saturday, I got this strange pain for the 1st time, on the lower right hand side of my tummy, and the pain would not go away, I eventually got into a hot bath, and when I got out of the bath and wiped myself, I had some that EWCM, and I was completely freaked out, because I didnt know what was happening.

Did it feel like twinges?

Sounds like ovulation pain with fertile cervical mucus! Sounds like you either ovulated or you're just about to!!!

So... Jump to bed, have fun! Ovulation is always good news! :flower:

Hi,

Yes it felt like twinges, and yes we did it that Saturday and again the Tuesday.... So Im keeping my fingers crossed.... :)

oh thanks for the wonderful story :) i have pcos too and i just got off of birth control like last month i just took the nuva ring out and i wanted to ttc a baby well im not sure if it worked or not and this is my first time to ever expericne any of this...but i did have that discharge so readingon here finding out what it was i just went home got out of shower and me and my hubbs dtd lol and now im 12dpo and had signs of preggers but not sure...what were your signs ?

Well, I realized I was sleeping very deeply at nights and that by 10pm I had to go to bed!
Also, I could not concentrate on anything, I felt like I was sleeping with my eyes open.
Also some smells were terrible... Like the smell of the fridge.

Besides that, I was all normal!!!

Hope you'll get your BFP!! :)

Hi Ladies,

I have been getting period like cramps all week long!!!

My sense of smell, is so strong, I can smell everything.....

I am now also 12 days DPO, AF should arrive by the 10th, hopefully, she wont :)

I have noticed that I have a lot of CM though, and by now, it usually is milky white, now its just clear, and watery....

I'm crossing my fingers it's the beginning of a BFP!!!

I did a test this morning and its a BFN :-(

Re test in a couple of days. I had to test on Nov 28 and got a BFN. Re tested on dec 2nd and BFP!
You'll never know! :winkwink:

Re test in a couple of days. I had to test on Nov 28 and got a BFN. Re tested on dec 2nd and BFP!
You'll never know! :winkwink:

Af came and reared her ugly head yesterday morning....:cry:

Here is to starting Clomid tomorrow day 3 of my cycle, 3 a day with 1000mg of metformin...:growlmad:

:hugs: sorry the witch catched you! :hugs:

I always tried to look at the bright side of things, and whenever AF was there, I knew a new cycle means a new opportunity! :hugs:

:hugs: sorry the witch catched you! :hugs:

I always tried to look at the bright side of things, and whenever AF was there, I knew a new cycle means a new opportunity! :hugs:

Hey Pola17

So I just got back from my scan!!!!!!!

To say Im excited is an under statement!

Im nervous and scared and everything in between!

The scan revealed that the clomid and metformin seems to be working this time around! YAY!!!!

I made a follicle, which is 19mm in size on the right hand side.

And 3 on the left, which is a bit smaller, measuring 9mm to 12mm.

He gave me the Ovitrelle Shot on the right hand side, and told us to go and BD tomorrow night from 9pm.

As it takes 36 hours to release.....

I am so scared and so nervous, and so everything I dont know what Im feeling, BUT I wanna CRY!!!

:cry::happydance::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->