Thin line a positive?

k babies

Reaction score
I took a test this afternoon it is the walmart generic brand test for first response. I got a think line on the test...here is a pic? I am testing early LMP started on 11-30-09. Does thin line mean Positive or has anyone had this and was pregnant?
https://i47.tinypic.com/347tgya.jpg

Did it come up within the time??? I would say it is positive if so, but I don't know that brand. Can you test with another type???

it did get darker as i let it sit, but with it being thin i dont know?

it minght be :bfp:... try to test with other brand... good luck!

It might be your bfp.. but I'd try another brand. When I was ttc I had so many lines on those exact tests on cycles I was not pregnant. I swear by the equate pink dye plus/minus tests, and FRER. Good Luck!!

here is another picture
https://i47.tinypic.com/9tk0ew.jpg

I took a test this afternoon it is the walmart generic brand test for first response. I got a think line on the test...here is a pic? I am testing early LMP started on 11-30-09. Does thin line mean Positive or has anyone had this and was pregnant?
https://i47.tinypic.com/347tgya.jpg

did you have to strain to really look at it? im assuming it was the equate brand? i buy those too and i have had alot of evap lines on those. i had my hopes up a bunch of times. i would retest tomorrow or a couple more days. I hope you get the BFP you are looking for! LOBD to you!
also sounds like we are on the same schedule. i got my lmp dec 2. i ovulated on the 15th or 16th. so now im waiting to test:thumbup:

your second pic looked alot more promising. retake with a digital. i like clearblue, or first response.

i can see it hun i hope its the start of a BFP for you! retest soon xxxx

i seriously suggest another brand, preferably a pink dye test....that test actually gave me 10 positives once when I was not pregnant @ all (monitored hcg levels) and then when I was actually pregnant this time and the last time it didn't give me a line at all....so try a different kind and let us know!! hope you get your christmas :bfp:!!!

Hope this is it for you but i can't recomend these test!!!! They suck!!!
I ttc and i took a 3 pack of these test got lines on all within a minute went to the dr. For blood test my hcg was below 2 meaning there was no way i could have been pregnant!! Hope you are but please use a diffrent test!

my hcg level is at a 1. anything below 5 is not pregnant but has anyone started off with a 1 and ended up being pregnant?

are they going to monitor and see if your hcg increases? think about it, they gotta start somewhere!

I can see something on both with my glasses on lol, like the other ladies have said try another brand..Good luck hun x

any results yet? i used the equate again on dec 26th and got a BFP!!! i also used a frer and got a positive! then i tryed the clearblue easy digital, and it said not pregnant. so from my experience, the digital is not very sensitive. i have retested today and im still getting positives!!

oh, and im around 11-12 DPO, hopefully my little munchkin sticks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->