Things I have for Baby so far... Anything Ive missed?

Thanks ladies, one more thing, is it best to buy newborn size, 0-3 months or 3-6 months for a newborn baby? Sounds silly but mum keeps telling me to buy 3-6 months and only very few 0-3 months as baby will grow so quickly. But the 3-6 month ones look huuuuuuuuuuge.

I keep looking longingly at the tiny little newborn sized clothes... :blush:

i have 0-3 months and some newborn, but also buy 6+months incase baby is a chubster!!

Thanks ladies, one more thing, is it best to buy newborn size, 0-3 months or 3-6 months for a newborn baby? Sounds silly but mum keeps telling me to buy 3-6 months and only very few 0-3 months as baby will grow so quickly. But the 3-6 month ones look huuuuuuuuuuge.

i say buy what you want... its your baby afterall!! :) you go and buy cute newborn teeny weeny stuff! :)

poppeter u r not alone i know about as much as u i dont know how much of what to buy im trying to make a list but its a nightmare

Usually....(depending on the size of your baby obviously) the 0-3 clothes are enormous on a newborn.

I'm afraid I'd recommend buying some of each size....or have you got a friend who may lend or give you some. Hand-me- downs are great for 1st sizes:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->