Things just keep getting worse!!

channy3232

Reaction score
Ugh. I know it could be much worse but I'm miserable.
I have GD and they put me on insulin last week. Now I'm scared my BP is high. The last dr appt I had it was 138/70 which is high for me even though it's still "normal" the nurse practitioner said they would keep an eye on it. We were out tonight and I took my BP at one of those machines in a pharmacy. It was 134/71. Now I'm scared about that. And to top it all off, I called the nurse today to give her my sugar numbers and I mentioned some other symptoms and it sounds like I have PUPPP. My stomach legs and arms have little bumps all over and I'm itching like CRAZY!!
I'm just really miserable. And now I'm scared about my blood pressure.

Oh you poor thing.

I saw a lady with PUPPP on "Deliver Me". And I could not imagine it. They delivered her 4 weeks early because of it.

Good luck sweetie.

I wouldn't worry too much about your blood pressure unless your Dr. says it is a huge issue. My BP has always been around the same numbers as yours, and my Dr. doesn't seem to think it's too high yet. It's when your lower number gets to 100 is when they start to worry.

Wow hun.. I am sorry.. I don't know what to say.. never heard of Puppp.. wow now i gotta google this.. keep me updated

Sorry you have to go through all this.

My pressure is around what you had, my doc isn't to worried, but keep your nurse aware of your numbers.

I think I saw that Deliver Me. Was it an Asian lady that had PUPPP? Was that why they delivered her early? I thought she had other complications?? Either way it sucks really bad.
I had never ever heard of it until I was on here and saw a post called "anyone have PUPPP" and I thought it was about a dog. Lol
The nurse just told me to put Benadryl cream on it or take a Benadryl pill. They don't really do anything for it. It's harmless. It just really itches. BAD
And my BP has always been close to perfect like 110/60. That's what scares me that it's been high at I think two appointments and now tonight. I just hope it doesn't get any higher!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->