Things not to say to a premmie mummy - share your stories!

My daughter, Lyla Elizabeth, was also born at 35 weeks, so she's not 'as preemie' but she's still very small and very behind. Sometimes I feel silly for being in the Preemie Forum, but then I remember her birth and watch her development as it's behind and I feel better knowing there's people that understand. She is 3 months, the size of a newborn.

My name's Katie!

She looks adorable from your avatar photo. Emma swam in premie clothes for about 3 months as well. Shes no a year old, and weighs about 20 lbs, but is still very small. I hate it, and some days the remarks kill me! Its like, stfu, she could have died, I ALMOST DELIEVERED MY BABY IN THE CAR! And not by choice! Ugh!

Me too! I got up to labor and delivery triage and was crowning, got to labor and delivery and she was in my pants. stood up and she fell out of my pants and almost hit the floor! OH caught her thank god.

She was 9lbs9ozs a few days ago. YAY! She's getting sooooo big! I'm getting sick of the comments tho. The "Oh she's so small" and "don't you feed her enough" and all that jazz.

Oh yeah, and thanks, she's a doll. :) That picture just makes me laugh.

Yup total doll!!! :D. I seriously hate people some days /:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->