Things to have at home for a Home Birth

you could see if you could rent an immersion heater - then you can fill the pool then heat it saves doing pots and pans?

I find it difficult to believe you're without hot water when I worked for the council a house with a pg lady/baby/elderly was a priority and HAD to have running hot water within 24 hours of a breakdown no matter what time of year.

Its also unnacceptable for you to be moved now.

I'd seek some advice from CAB, they might only be able to help write letters to the right people but its sometimes worthwhile letting landlords know you're seeking help from outside agencies.

my landlord is just a tw*t and thinks he can get away with everything.
6.30 this morning the boiler decided to start working, so because i have heating for now i bet he wont even try to do a thing about it, even tho it keeps doing this and when it does work it doesnt even fill the tank with water.

if he does nothing today i will report him to the army and to the council.

CAB are rubbish around here, when u call no one answers and they never have anyone to see u

moomin troll I hope you get your boiler fixed!

although here in Peru a dishwasher would be a luxury, we dont even have hot running water apart from an electric shower! which makes me wonder.......... is it going to be a complete nightmare boiling up big pots of water to fill the birthing pool?
:wacko:

wow i cant believe u dont have running hot water other then a shower, i couldnt live with that. but then again im sure u just get used to it.

i would imagine it will be a big job for someone but u cud fill a pool with pots and pans

I know I have had to really readjust whats important and what im used to at home, the worst is no bath, I would kill for a bath! no where has one! we have moved into a nice two bed apartment now but before we didnt even have a kitchen, very basic living! my lovely OH realised it was not fit for a baby after gentle prompting and moved us :happydance:
yeah thats what I thought we have huge pots, we will have to boil the water....the midwife has done LOADS of home water births in this area so they must always do that as I cant imagine they all sit in cold water! :wacko:

my landlord is just a tw*t and thinks he can get away with everything.
6.30 this morning the boiler decided to start working, so because i have heating for now i bet he wont even try to do a thing about it, even tho it keeps doing this and when it does work it doesnt even fill the tank with water.

if he does nothing today i will report him to the army and to the council.

CAB are rubbish around here, when u call no one answers and they never have anyone to see u

yeah he still needs to sort it in case it breaks again!
you need to know ¨a man who can¨ who can come and help out!!

well the landlord didnt even turn up today! so ile be giving him another nasty call tomo telling him i want something to be done, im sick of not knowing if im going to have hot water or not :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->