Things to take or do to increase fertility :)

CathiiNoo

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

At the moment I'm taking multivitamins (plan to go to pre-natal's once these are finished), iron tablets and folic acid. I have also just started taking Evening Primrose oil tablets from CD1 until day 1 of expected ovulation.

I'm drinking about 2 liters of water daily. When OH and I "hit the bed", I normally elevate myself up with a pillow afterwards to make sure all the :spermy: have as much chance of possible to reach my eggy :haha:

I have OH on multivitamins aswell. Is there anything you ladies are trying or have had success in using or doing? I have been off the depo shot for about 8 months now so still having irregular periods.

HEEEELLP! :flower:

Hey! Didnt want to read and run....i personally dont have any children and still arent pregnant after 8/9 months ttc, but i have used conceive plus this month, ive used it before but not for a few months, its a bit like pre-seed if you have heard of it? not sure whether it will help but anything is worth a shot, remember you only have 20% chance each month so try not to be too disheartened if you dont fall pregnant straight away, you are giving yourself the best chance and thats all you can do :) xxx

Hi miss :) Thanks for the reply. I've heard of pree-seed but it seems pretty expensive? Is conceive plus like a generic version of it? Only really started trying 4 months ago and started taking vitamins etc now for my second month so I'm still on the patient side :) you should get your oh on vitamins aswell since he also has a role in making the baby haha. Lots of baby dust your way xx

Yes I already have haha he takes his zinc and multi vits everyday! Yes conceive plus is the same as preseed you can buy it online, I bought mine off amazon, I can't say whether it works or not but its got to be doing something rather than nothing! Sending baby dust your way :) xx

Vitex might be something you could look into. Its an herbal supplement that works to balance a woman's hormones. It can take a few months to regulate everything. But it seems to help alot of women. I have been taking it for 4 months now and I noticed that it seems to have helped with my temperature flux problems when charting and I have also noticed a decreases in PMS and Acne I usually seem to get around when AF arrives. Though I have not had my BFP yet. =(

But look in to it and see if it is for you.

Thanks ladies. I have heard about Vitex, and will get it at the end of the month. Already on CD 30 (10 dpo) and I'm not getting any hint of AF or pregnancy... Grrrr :( Good luck Nadia x

When is af due? Have you not tested yet?! I'm am cd 22 and already given in haha, bfn obviously, I don't expect a bfp this month, can't imagine ever getting one! Xx

It should be due in 5 days. I ovulated really late this month-if I even did haha. OUR time will come! I just know it will. I need to go see a gunie but afraid of the outcome? Have you done that already? Xx

Nope, I'm worried too lol! I feel like I could be pregnant this month but gut I stint is telling me my AF will arrive so for now I will follow my gut rather than set myself up for massive disappointment! I hope and pray it happens for us both soon!! Keep me updated :) xxx

I took a test today after a 3 hour hold and bfn :( I seriously just knew this was my month up until I took the test, now I'm just expecting AF anytime soon. X will keep you updated and you better do the same ;)

I second the vitex, but make sure your not pregnant first.

I'm going to try hold off until at least a day of missed period, then will def get myself some vitex. Have you heard of pre seed working wll? xxx

Of you don't have problems with cm then don't use pre seed, any lube kills sperm but ore seed is more sperm friendly but not as good as your own stuff. But if you need help the its great.

I gave in and tested this morning haha! Bfn for me :( but still maybe too early, not getting my hopes up though! Still cramping and mega tired! Xxx

I am taking Evening Primrose Oil, drinking a cup of green tea every day, and taking guaifenesin. I take all these until I ovulate, then I will take Omega-3 after O. I am also taking prenatals all cycle.

Also drinking green tea. BFN for yesterday 11 dpo with a 2 hour hold. Will only test in a week again if I can hold out any longer xx

AF started :( onto the next cycle x has anyone else tested?

- exercise (hubby and I)
- drinking an antioxidant smoothie (hubby and I both drank it at dinner)

CathIiinoo: sorry AF got you. Any new plans or changes for new cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->