Things we dislike

Status
Not open for further replies.

toosecat13

Reaction score
I know on the santas grotto we are all christmas mad but what if anything do you dislike about christmas?

I hate the furniture adverts telling us they can deliver by christmas and christmas cake, even though i make one every year for my family!!

I hate *whispers* christmas cards.
I don't like the clutter of them, if I like the design it gets stuck together to stop messy flapping & put on the kitchen wall. (in the back corner)
So far three cards have made it up, if I don't like it then it goes in daisy's art scrap box, I know it sounds mean when people take the trouble to send them but I don't hide my dislike of cards from them.
Daisy puts all hers up in her playroom, she has made a little display wall so I can't of passed the card hate on.
[IMG]https://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u601/marmaduke81/SAM_0571_zps82296c41.jpg[/IMG]

the mess, all the bloody boxes that dont fit in the recycling

Christmas pud! Never bother with it...in fact, I've probably not eaten it since I was a teen, so for all I know, I could love it now!!!

I also hate the mess- ripped up wrapping paper, all the packaging and the washing up after Christmas dinner!

Seeing the in laws, the whole time it's so awkward seeing them pretend to be a big happy family when they do nothing but bitch about each other the rest of the year!

- Brussel sprouts and pigs in blankets.
- People who over-do their house exterior with Christmas lights
- Ceiling decorations.
- The cost it is to see Santa in a Grotto. In 2012 I paid £9 with a photo (fair enough)... £14.50 just to get through the first section of it this year!
- Slush which is all black

The Iceland adverts are more annoying than usual, the fact there's never enough time beforehand to sort everything out and I always feel unprepared, the fact someone is always ill for it, the fact hubby often has to work, the anti climax Christmas Day evening!

Turkey! We have two meats so hopefully won't pass on my faulty christmas genes to the kids :haha:

And the boxes we have to take to recycling the day after boxing day.

That said its never a biggie.

The bloody expense.

Boxing Day (Lucas spends it with his dad).

The hollow, empty feeling when you take the decs down.

Shopping for people other than my daughter. I have several who are so hard to buy for and it just stresses me out every year.

Oh, and sappy lifetime Christmas movies.

Tinsel. Ugly christmas decorations that have nothing to do with christmas; shoes, cupcakes etc

christmas day evening and the sinking feeling that's all over again :(

the movie Elf.
deodorant gift sets (if u can't be arsed just don't bother lol)

Egg nog
Wrapping
Things going on sale after I've bought it
Putting all the gifts away
Putting decs away

For me it was going to family's houses and being all fake lol, now we are on our own, we have no family anywhere near us, i kinda miss the fakeness just a little bit, maybe!

Rude pushy people in the shops, that's why i buy most things online now

Over commercialization on tv!

Humid weather, when its supposed to be cold lol

Tinsel. Ugly christmas decorations that have nothing to do with christmas; shoes, cupcakes etc

the movie Elf.

OMG! How can you hate Elf? You crazy lady :rofl:

I hate seeing my inlaws but I hate that all the time so I don't think it counts :haha: xx

the movie Elf.

OMG! How can you hate Elf? You crazy lady :rofl:

I hate seeing my inlaws but I hate that all the time so I don't think it counts :haha: xx

I don't know... ahahah. Everyone is always telling me its amazing but it doesn't do it for me lol.
I have tried i promise haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back