Think I got a bfp this morning

Willo

Mum of 3 :D
Reaction score
I can't believe it. Af is not due till Wednesday. Very nervous. Have had two losses before in first tri. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is a sticky bean.

Attachments

• 2013-09-15 07.24.44.jpg
    2013-09-15 07.24.44.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 35
Definitely looks like it :D

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best on your new journey :flower::baby:

Thanks TwilightAgain, very nervous but very happy :D

That's definetly a start! :) congratulations wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months and a very sticky bean!! :) xx

Since you have had losses watch to see the line get darker, if so you got yourself a sticky bean! Congrats! :thumbup:

I just did the same thing, got my BFP 6 days before AF and watched the line progression!

Thanks CastawayBride. Just bought another pack of superdrug tests so fingers crossed the lines get darker.
Congrats on your bfp too

I really can't believe it's real still. Will be testing again in the morning. Really hoping the line gets darker

I really can't believe it's real still. Will be testing again in the morning. Really hoping the line gets darker

:) If you would like I started a facebook group for April/May/June pregnancies...inbox me if you would like to part of it.

It still doesn't seem quite real to me either!

So this was the test from this morning. Does it look darker?

Attachments

• 2013-09-16 06.12.47.jpg
    2013-09-16 06.12.47.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 11
Defo looks darker:happydance:
I tested this morning fmu... bfn hhaha I am only 8 dpo tho
Being too optimistic I think lol

Definitely looks darker - congratulations!!

WOW!!! That's a great line for testing early, and your second one is even darker!!! I bet you are going to have a really dark line in a few days!! I think your little bean is snuggling in!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! :)

Definitely!

Congratz again, pleased for you x

Btw is that a SuperDrug test?

Thanks everyone. Still nervous but starting to believe it now. Gonna get a digi to confirm in a few days
Noodle sorry to hear you got a bfn but it's still early days. Have my fingers crossed for you.
Babyjan, yes indeed it is a superdrug test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->