Think I got a bfp this morning

Aww I thought so, that's the test I used when I got bfp with my son.

Lovely lines x

I got another positive result this morning on a superdrug test. Have bought a digi and will take that in the morning. Also see my gp tomorrow too. Nervous....

How exciting willow. ..... im saving my last frer till next Monday. .... day af is due eeeek tww is torture lol

I know. Time seems to pass soooo slowly when you are in the tww. Hopefully it will be worth the wait ;)

Here's the digi :D
Guess I'm not ntnp anymore. Will pop in to see you all get your bfps too....

Attachments

• 2013-09-18 07.06.00.jpg
    2013-09-18 07.06.00.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 3
AuntieKate the 2-3 is weeks from conception. The test estimates conception based on levels of hcg. Not sure exactly how it works. So 2-3 would put me at 4-5 weeks pregnant. Going by my lmp I'm 3wks 4days so someones figures are off lol

Or your hcg is higher than the norm perhaps?? I don't know how those tests work and have never taken one. I know everyone likes to guess twins with high numbers, but I haven't seen that actually be the case too many times.

Or your hcg is higher than the norm perhaps?? I don't know how those tests work and have never taken one. I know everyone likes to guess twins with high numbers, but I haven't seen that actually be the case too many times.

That is my case, I produce a lot of HCG and last time they thought possibly twins but just one little guy was in there! The human body is such an amazing thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->