Think I have another urine infection

Northernmonke

Reaction score
So I got put on antibiotics for just 3 days a couple of weeks ago as my midwife took a sample at the booking apt and they just said it showed an infection. Med are waiting for you to collect. I didn't think I had symptoms but looking back I felt less pains after the antibitoics. Now I have them back and been worrying about the babies but I am quite sure its the infection.

Dr is calling me back today as I cant get a sample in before 1230, I am hoping they will get it sorted for me before xmas.

Has anyone else been getting infections regularity? I believe it is quite common x

When I was pg with Rylan, I ended up having check ups every 2 week's coz of them. Not one of my appointments ever showed me infection free despite antibiotics!

They are quite common, along with Yeast infections, so I would just follow up with your doctor regularly. This is why they collect urine samples at every visit (along to check for protein). I also found some test strips at my local pharmacy to check your urine. They are usually in the aisle with cranberry pills and uti remedies.

Bloody hell I dont fancy that. Poor you and thanks for the advice I might check out the test strips x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->