Think I just got my BFP!!

Zebra - Thank you hun :hugs:

To be honest, I don't think you are having a Miscarriage either, if you are still getting strong positives 3 weeks after a "Miscarriage" then there is no way your lines would be as dark as they are! :wacko: xxx

To be honest, I don't think you are having a Miscarriage either, if you are still getting strong positives 3 weeks after a "Miscarriage" then there is no way your lines would be as dark as they are! :wacko: xxx

You're welcome :) :hugs:

They wouldn't, it doesn't sound right. They can't see anything on the ultrasound though? From first period I would be over 9 weeks now, without that I will be over 7 weeks. Possibly too early? Most people can see something by now though :( xxx

They wouldn't, it doesn't sound right. They can't see anything on the ultrasound though? From first period I would be over 9 weeks now, without that I will be over 7 weeks. Possibly too early? Most people can see something by now though :( xxx

How far gone were you when you had your scan hun? Not everyone can see things at 6 weeks, everyone is different, I think that's why they make you wait util 12 weeks? :wacko:

Have they not set you up to have anymore scans or have you rang your GP and enquired about blood tests? xxx

How far gone were you when you had your scan hun? Not everyone can see things at 6 weeks, everyone is different, I think that's why they make you wait util 12 weeks? :wacko:

Have they not set you up to have anymore scans or have you rang your GP and enquired about blood tests? xxx

6 weeks but actually 4 weeks from conception. That was with the NHS.
Private scan was at 8 weeks, 6 weeks from conception.
I had another scan with NHS at 9 weeks which would actually be 7 weeks at conception.

Oh shoot, I knew I forgot to do something. Ring the docs. Ughhh! xxx

Zebra - Hmm, it's a tough one! All I can suggest is that if your tests are still dark in the upcoming week or so, then there must be another little bean snuggling in. I would definetly go and get your blood levels taken, then you will know for sure! :) I hope all turns out well hun :dust: xxx

Zebra - Hmm, it's a tough one! All I can suggest is that if your tests are still dark in the upcoming week or so, then there must be another little bean snuggling in. I would definetly go and get your blood levels taken, then you will know for sure! :) I hope all turns out well hun :dust: xxx

It is, just want to know if there is or not. I am going to ring them tomorrow. I meant to today. Forgot. My gosh my brain so bad. Thanks Excalibur xxx

It is, just want to know if there is or not. I am going to ring them tomorrow. I meant to today. Forgot. My gosh my brain so bad. Thanks Excalibur xxx

I can feel your frustration hun :(:hugs: Are the Doctors open tomorrow hun with it being Good Friday? I was going to ring my GP on Monday but I think they are closed as it's bank holiday! :dohh: xxx

I can feel your frustration hun :(:hugs: Are the Doctors open tomorrow hun with it being Good Friday? I was going to ring my GP on Monday but I think they are closed as it's bank holiday! :dohh: xxx

I am not sure, I guess it is worth a try? Umm yeah, they might be. Dohh!! xxx

Zebra - Oh yeah, it's worth a try :) If not I'll ring them on Tuesday, not a problem! :D xxx

Mine are open tomorrow so that is good. Have a try tomorrow xxx

No black light needed, I seen it right off the bat...congratulations on you BFP....yhaaaaa....

14DPO Superdrug test with FMU :happydance:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120406_101447.jpg

Congratulations!! Your 3 days ahead of me! All the very best. :)

Congratulations!! Your 3 days ahead of me! All the very best. :)

Thank you very much hun :hugs: Aww bless, Congratulations to you too hun, I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :flower: xxx

14DPO Superdrug test with FMU :happydance:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120406_101447.jpg

Congratulations.....I am so happy for you...there seems to be quite a few people finally getting there BFP this month....including me....my baby is due december 5th.....do you have any idea when yours is?

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->