think I maybe pregnant again

congrats! wow such amazing news, i hope all the best.

:bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance: awww that's brilliant news:thumbup: congratulations babe:flower: a close age gap is great btw:thumbup: x

Congratulations.
I'm pregnant and LO will be 18months when baby is born so it is daunting but I have a DD who was pretty much an only child due to big age gaps so I'd prefer struggling for money and the extra hard work to have 2 together.
I like the idea of going back to work in a couple of years and being able to concentrate on a career rather than planning when to fit the next one in.

In regards to labour - mine have always been quite straight forward but I still dread it as the time nears. I just try to concentrate on the feeling you will get when the baby is born rather than the bad points.

Congratulations!! Going back to your first post, both my SIL's had to have emergency c-sections with their first and have gone on to have second children, with very different births. One had a vbac birth and another an elective c-section (this baby like her first was b2b too). The one who had the elective, originally was going to try for a natural, but when baby was a week late and still hiding(!) she took advice and booked an elective in. She said that it was the best birth experience she could wish for. Much more relaxing than with her first and she didn't feel as lost or out of control like her first daughter. Should she have a third baby with similar circumstances, she would definitely choose an elective again. Most midwifes are really good at providing support so ask them to help you. Best of luck and massive congratulations again! xx

yayyyy congrats! come and join me in first tri and with two under 2!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->