think I maybe pregnant again

emmadaisy

Mum to Charlie and Lewis
Reaction score
:blush:

So me and oh talked about another baby when lo was around 9 months, we had only just decided to try and after it took along time to get pregnant with him we didnt think it would work this fast we were ntnp and Im now late!!

As much as I want another Im scared, didnt think I would be but having to go through the labour again, would I be able to have a vaginal delivery or a section as it was an emergency section last time. What are the chances of having another back to back baby.

Im going to do a test tomorrow and I really dont know how I feel, I keep getting symptoms similar to period pains so keep thinking Il wait another day Il wait another day but Im never late.

Awww :hugs: :hugs:
You have to remember hun every labour/pregnancy is different, my friend has just had her 2nd baby, her first ended up in an EMCS after a 4 day induction (2 week overdue) #2 came 1 week early, quick V birth.
Hoping you get the result you want :flower: xx

:hugs: ive herd its way easier to concieve any baby after number one.. my friend was just considering startin to ttc again so she was going threw the steps to do so.. and they had sex once in that time period and now she is pregnant.. so you very well might be pregnant.. good luck :)

ohhh that is a bit scary, but exciting at the same time. Good luck hun! If you are, im sure you will be excited in no time:)

thanks ladies xx
I thought my oh would be bit scared about it tbh but he is quite relaxed about it and said he would be happy, we are really stuggling money wise with me not going back to work but only because Ive had a couple of big bills (my car! )

I do want another child but Im just bit nervous now about going through it all again so soon, I want to enjoy charlie and I know we decided to start trying now but we honestly didnt think it would happen this quick after last time!

1st one is usually the hardest to concieve. Good luck.....you'll do fine with them so close.

Firstly congratulations :)

Just goigng back to your original post about the EMCS. You will be under consultant led care this time and providing everything is straight forward you will be able to choose if you want a ELCS or VBAC. I had Louie by VBAC a month ago so any questions you have about that feel free to ask :)

Oh and also both my boys were back to back and the labours were completely different :) x

Good luck and I hope you get the result that you want :flower: xx

I agree i think the first takes the longest. Owen was my VBAC and it was a total different and great experience " good luck Hun :)

well today is the day, going to get a test in a bit and will let everyone know :kiss:

thanks for all the replies xx

Just wanted to let you know my first delivery was traumatic to say the least but my seconds was AMAZING, complete opposites so try not to worry about that side.

Good Luck xxxxx

Good luck hun. I understand it can be scarey but massively exciting at the same time!! Hope all works out for you!!

eagerly awaiting an update :)

lol, I havnt been to the shop yet so it maybe a couple of hours yet!!:haha:

thanks ladies Im feeling alot more postive about it now and will probably be gutted if Im not!!!!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->