Think I might have done it! Update:Possible Chemical pg.5

Good luck and enjoy every moment of telling your DH! Can't wait to hear his reaction =)

My hubby was shocked. He was expecting me to wake him up in the morning after testing, but I didn't wake up until after he left for work. I gave him the bib and tests and we just hugged and cried. It was very exciting. Isn't it sad that I'm wishing today away so I can have some more FMU... :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for YOU!!!! and us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so crazy we both get BFP on the same day! What DPO are you??? YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! I am so excited to test in the morning (and also a little nervous...) but...YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

I am about 12-13 dpo (I think). I can't believe it either. What are the chances that we'd find out on the same day? Especially since you're only 8 dpo, correct?

Correct, maybe I o'd a day earlier than I thought, so maybe I'm 9 DPO but, still! Very exciting. I can't wait until the missed period has come and gone. I will be stressing until then!! Let me know when you are moving over to the preggo journals so I can join you=)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO huni i am so pleased for u congraculations.. its about time someone from mid term got a BFP!! xxxxx

Congratulations BizyBee - I'm so happy for you. :happydance:
I can definately see a line - here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!! xxxxxx

I see it!!! Woooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Congrats! xx

have you tested again yet bizybee.xxxx

congrats hun,hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

I still have a line, but it's faint. Although I want to POAS like crazy, I'm going to give it a few days before I test again. Otherwise, I will worry too much if the lines aren't getting darker. I'll keep you posted!

Congratulations chick :) and your hubbys reaction was just perfect bless him. I defo see a line and i was gonna say i have never heard of a frer having an evap!

Well, after the discouraging line this morning I held my wee for 7 hours (I know, it was difficult)! The pink dye dollar store test line was faint and I couldn't get a good pic, but was able to get a pic of the blue dye Equate test. I hope I'll have some darker ones in a few days...

Attachments

• IMG_4541edit.jpg
    IMG_4541edit.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4541invert.jpg
    IMG_4541invert.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads