Think I missed my chance!!

Curligurl

Reaction score
I usually ovulate around CD16-18. Yesterday CD17 I had a very very close to positive OPK and I had EWCM. I let DH see the OPK and he thought it was positive enough. He was supposed to go out last night but he stayed home so we could BD....well I fell asleep! Woke up this morning and my CM is back to creamy/watery. Today is CD 18. I'm not really charting because I run low grade fevers at night (part of my lupus). I feel like I O yesterday. The last time we BD was CD16. I feel so stupid for missing my chance this month!

I would still BD today just in case! Did you BD within a few days before ovulating? If so, it is still very much possible for you to get pregnant since sperm can live a few days.

The egg lives for 24-48 hours after release so dtd and don't give up this month!

You definitely haven't missed your chance, you are supposed to dtd in the five days leading up to ovulation & the day after for the best chance of conceiving so if you dtd CD16 or day before ovulation you are still in with a chance. Did you bd any other days before?
I would dtd tonight and tomorrow as well :) :)

Good luck xxx

All the times I've gotten pregnant I BD the day of ovulation...but ain't guess there's a first time for everything.

So far this cycle we BD on CD 13 (twice) CD14 and CD16. I think I O yesterday (CD17). Guess we might try again tonight....

Just because you had a positive OPK doesn't mean you ovulated on the same day - you can ovulate 12-36 hours after the surge, you may not have even ovulated yet & you said the OPK was 'almost' positive, have u taken one today?

Took one today and it was negative so I think I must have caught the end of the LH surge yesterday...

Took one today and it was negative so I think I must have caught the end of the LH surge yesterday...

I think you dtd at the right time then - 4 times in your fertile window. I think they say you're more likely to have a girl if you dtd before ovulation (obviously not guaranteed though lol)

Fingers crossed this is your month...

xxxx

DH really wants a girl!

Didn't get to BD last night...oh well guess it's a waiting game now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->