Think I missed my window

monets_garden

Mum to Lilly
Reaction score
I usually check cm/cp at 6:45am, but just checked a few mins ago.
I'm 3 dpo, and cp is low-med, firm, and open... Does this count me out this cycle? I know cp varies during the day itself. But the fact that its low and firm makes me sad :(
Please tell me I'm not out yet...

You're not out, your cp can change all the time.

This cycle I've decided I'm not checking cp, not even once, because it doesn't mean anything. Good luck!

Temp went down today from 97.9 to 97.4... That's doesn't look good, right? I'm going to just chill for the next 12 days, and try to forget about it. Might still temp for data sake.
:cry:

Temp went down today from 97.9 to 97.4... That's doesn't look good, right? I'm going to just chill for the next 12 days, and try to forget about it. Might still temp for data sake.

Probably the stupidest thing I could say but for me I find all this symptom watching and temping etc is just driving me absolutely insane..

The human body really is a complete mystery no matter how much you think you know your body.. Yes temping and OPK's etc can help educate us on what we THINK our body is doing, and give us our BEST chance, however that doesn't mean it's correct, SOOOOO many factors can play a part in temperature or LH surges etc etc...

Just keep DTD, as long as your enjoying it, you haven't lost anything, you can only gain :)

Probably the stupidest thing I could say but for me I find all this symptom watching and temping etc is just driving me absolutely insane..

The human body really is a complete mystery no matter how much you think you know your body.. Yes temping and OPK's etc can help educate us on what we THINK our body is doing, and give us our BEST chance, however that doesn't mean it's correct, SOOOOO many factors can play a part in temperature or LH surges etc etc...

Just keep DTD, as long as your enjoying it, you haven't lost anything, you can only gain :)

I agree 100%!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->