Think I went slightly mad on the stocking up....

Lol, I think i've overdone it with the nappies lol. When I went shopping with my SIL for things for my hospital bag I got 2 packs of Pampers Newborn nappies and a pack of wipes. Then I heard about the ASDA baby event so I decided to go and see what I could find. I ended up buying the big box of Pampers nappies which has 80 nappies I think in Newborn size as well as a pack of 4 packets of wipes too!

Ha! I thought i went mad on wipes, but only got like 15 packs :)

Awww this kinda thread makes me feel i need to buy MOREEEEEEEEE....! :D

Im gonna go see what ive got now...lol x

UPDATE: Ive only got:

12 packs of wipes :( It looked loads in the drawer...!

3 packs of Newborn Nappies (280 or so)
about 3 packs (350 odd) of the size 3
and one box (90 odd) of the size 4's

Think i need to invest in the size 2's now.. and stock up on wipes :D x

lol i did the same in tesco's 2 weeks ago ........got 3 boxes of huggies newborn size 2 ( 100 nappies in each box) and then the next size 3 huggies box ( 196 in it )
then got 2 large boxes of pampers sensitive wipes ....all were on sale .......were all a bargain so thought why not!!! lol
oh and got some tins of sma gold :)

How long is sma good for? I didn't want to buy it too early but all of the baby events are everywhere at the min :D
50 packs of wipes.. definitely something I'd do too :haha: where are you going to store them?!
xxx

hi the date for the sma tins i have is sept 2012!!!
when babys born ill use a tin a week (if my memories right lol)....
they usually have a good date on them so go for it ......i only got 6 tins ....just to do for first few weeks :thumbup:

I thought I was mad with stocking up!

So far I think we have:

8 x 100 nappy sacks (5p a pack in Sainsbury's event)
4 x 6 pack of Pampers Sensitive wipes (£3.66 a pack in Boots atm)
1 x 6 pack of Pampers wipes (£4.99 in Tescos - bought before going in Boots!)
1 x 4 pack of Johnsons wipes (from Sainsbury's event)

Nappy wise I have 3 of the Tesco newborn packs, 1 of the 27 packs of size 1 pampers, 1 47 pack of Sainsbury's size 2.

I want to try different ones to see which work best on our baby. I am feeling under stocked though after reading your nappy counts! :dohh:

You have size 3 and size 4 already? :dohh: Oh my days. I've only started to get size 2 haha!!
12 packs of wipes is good, :D at least you won't be running out in the first month or so!

i got a small pack of size 1 tesco nappies, opeend them and they look + feel gr8!!!
i went to tesco 's the other week to stock up on their own brand nappies only to find huggies had an amazing deal on their nappies!!!
have used huggies in the past and were fine so got lots of them...........whatevers on offer i say!!!! its all savings and the nappies are gonna be thrown in the bin at the end of the day lol

lol i did the same in tesco's 2 weeks ago ........got 3 boxes of huggies newborn size 2 ( 100 nappies in each box) and then the next size 3 huggies box ( 196 in it )
then got 2 large boxes of pampers sensitive wipes ....all were on sale .......were all a bargain so thought why not!!! lol
oh and got some tins of sma gold :)

How long is sma good for? I didn't want to buy it too early but all of the baby events are everywhere at the min :D
50 packs of wipes.. definitely something I'd do too :haha: where are you going to store them?!
xxx

hi the date for the sma tins i have is sept 2012!!!
when babys born ill use a tin a week (if my memories right lol)....
they usually have a good date on them so go for it ......i only got 6 tins ....just to do for first few weeks :thumbup:

You wont find baby milk (1st stage ones) on offer/sale ect anywhere
they are ALWAYS full price, Around £7 per tin in boots/tesco ect.
There is a law that says they are not allowed to promote 1st stage
baby milk, hence why you never get vouchers/free samples of 1st
stage, but you do for follow on/toddler milks. x

hi no i never said i got the sma on sale....i know they are never on sale!!! ...just that i got a few to do for 1st few weeks :)

You have size 3 and size 4 already? :dohh: Oh my days. I've only started to get size 2 haha!!
12 packs of wipes is good, :D at least you won't be running out in the first month or so!

Yeah i dont know why to be honest - been a bit backward with the whole nappy buying thing...

I need more 1's and definitely 2's as i dont even have one :dohh:

Ive asked my bro to get me some babywipes and I have my baby shower on Sunday so I guess I will just have to see what I get then too :) x :flower:

All the supermarkets have lowered their own brand wipes, well alot of them. ive had some from morrisons, asda and sainsburys in the past few weeks for 17 and 18p.
im on;y buying size 1 and 2 nappies too i have no room to store any older, my daughter is 10 months and still comfortably in size 3 xx

i got a small pack of size 1 tesco nappies, opeend them and they look + feel gr8!!!
i went to tesco 's the other week to stock up on their own brand nappies only to find huggies had an amazing deal on their nappies!!!
have used huggies in the past and were fine so got lots of them...........whatevers on offer i say!!!! its all savings and the nappies are gonna be thrown in the bin at the end of the day lol

Yeah tesco own brand is lush. :) Five of my friends swear by them lol.
True of course get anything on offer if it's saving, :] I sat in tescos eariler and worked out that I'm saving a bit of money by buying tesco own brand lol!

hi no i never said i got the sma on sale....i know they are never on sale!!! ...just that i got a few to do for 1st few weeks :)

Sorry hun, i wasnt referring to you, the other girl who asked you about
the dates on the tins, was saying she wanted to get some whilst
the baby events were on at the moment, i was just letting her know
the baby events wont make a difference to the price of the sma. x

I havent stocked up on wipes yet although today I bought 10 packs of sani pads for after delivery = 110 sani pads :haha:

Sorry hun, i wasnt referring to you, the other girl who asked you about
the dates on the tins, was saying she wanted to get some whilst
the baby events were on at the moment, i was just letting her know
the baby events wont make a difference to the price of the sma. x

sorry i read it wrong too :blush:

I havent stocked up on wipes yet although today I bought 10 packs of sani pads for after delivery = 110 sani pads :haha:

oo maybe i shud get more ur putting me to shame lol ive only bought 2 packs of 10 so far and a pack of slim maternity ones lol ......awww they'll do for a few days i guess lol............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->