think i'm losing the baby

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
top test was friday bottom test this morning:cry:
https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/julianasmommy1/IMG_20110403_080608.jpg

a test is to tell you if you are pregnant or not,not how pregnant you are hun,a line is still a line,but you could go to docs for bloods and check levels,might make you feel better :hugs::hugs:

i know people say that but why would it be getting dark then this morning be light?

It's recommended that you don't continue testing for this very reason. Tests can vary based on all sorts of factors and it just means that we can end up driving ourselves crazy!
Can I ask how pregnant you are? Indicators of miscarriage can be severe bleeding and cramping, or a complete loss of symptoms. Have you experienced any of this?

step away from the tests!!! you probably just tested with more dilute urine xx

Oh girly, stop testing, you're going to drive your self nuts. So much depends on the darkness of those lines .. what time of day you did them, how long you held the pee, when you last drank. Throw the tests away and trust your body, you're gonna stress your self out too much. I know it's hard to worry when you see so many sad threads on here about loss, but just breathe.. :hugs:

All I've had is sore boobs and being tired and I still have those. I haven't started bleeding yet. I am five weeks

You sound absolutely fine to me. Like the other ladies have said, step away from the tests! There's no need to worry about bleeding or losing your little one.
We're just programmed to worry that it's going to be taken away from us, but relax! I know it's easier said than done but don't do any more tests.

Then that's excellent news :) Now, POAS addict .. throw them away!! :)

The girls are right, some women test better in evenings when there HCG has had more time to collect. If you've been to the toilet through the night that effects your FMU in fact theres lots of things. Some people just test better later on in the day because thats how there body works. The tests aren't suppose to tell you how pregnant you are. Sometimes your HCG level can be so high it causes the feint result and your urine has to be diluted and thats possible at 5 weeks mine was at 4 weeks. No more tests :hugs:

I read that this is entirely normal the further you get in your pregnancy as the placenta takes over - something called the "hook effect"

Dilute your urine with some water - someone else did this in another thread I believe and I bet you will get a blazing line :thumbup:

i know people say that but why would it be getting dark then this morning be light?

The reason it could be dark then light is because, liquids can dilute urine significantly. the second test could be from diluted urine, or multiple potty breaks in between testing then taking a HPT. There is nothing wrong with your or the baby, trust me. It's just like if you had taken 15 HPT's of different brands, I guarantee you that all of them would show different variations in line color. It doesn't mean you are losing the baby. Relax and enjoy your BFP, because it's ok....Congrats dear, congrats!!! baby dust to all TTC!

I hope everything is okay, keeping everything crossed.

x

Good luck, I hope everything is okay at the ER.

I had faint text after my bfp about a week later my first pregnancy, but it was because i drank so much water it was diluted. Went on to have a happy and healthy 9 month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->