think i'm losing the baby

well im pretty sure it has started... i am spotting today

hope everything is ok hun spotting isnt always a bad sign ive spotted in all my pregnancys

It's official i am losing the baby. I started having really bad cramps on my left side at 1 in the morning last night i started bleeding... went to the doc today took another ultrasound and some blood... if my hcg is down some more nothing needs to be done, if it has gone up we are going to have to go in and see if it is etopic. I am heartbroken. :cry:

I am so SORRY!! HUGS and lots of LOVE to you!
It's official i am losing the baby. I started having really bad cramps on my left side at 1 in the morning last night i started bleeding... went to the doc today took another ultrasound and some blood... if my hcg is down some more nothing needs to be done, if it has gone up we are going to have to go in and see if it is etopic. I am heartbroken. :cry:

I'm really sorry to hear that. :nope: What a shame this is happening. I hope it's not too painful a process for you and that you can start trying again soon after. Thinking of you! :hugs:

I am truely so sorry for you, we were all hoping that it would be better news. I will keep everything xd that it is not ectopic. I know nothing anyone says will help you at the moment, but just know that there are lots of people on here who are hoping ur ok,and i hope that gives u a little comfort. Look after urself, and if u need to talk u know we are all here xx

I am so, so sorry. :cry: Nothing I can say will make you feel better, so just know my thoughts are with you. Take care of yourself.

I am so, so sorry. :cry: Nothing I can say will make you feel better, so just know my thoughts are with you. Take care of yourself.

im so so sorry to hear wishing u da best and thinking of u!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss, it is such a difficult thing to go through. You have my deepest sympathy. Try and rest up and give yourself some time to heal. Love and light x

Im sorry to hear your news have been following your thread for sometime and was 100 percent sure you were pregnant......Hopefully it wont be ectopic hun i have suffered 2 last year my first one loss of tube with surgery and 2nd was with methotrexate....if you need to talk im here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->