Think I'm moving over??

bailey4eva

Mummy to Jake :)
Reaction score
Hi girls. Think I might well be moving over in the next couple of days. I have been abit unwell (upset tummy) and been sick (really not like me!). Did my weekly test yesterday evening and got :bfp:, so thought I better take another and got a :bfp:. Then though that maybe it was my wee that was liein so have took another test this morning and :bfp:. That seems pretty unusual to me to not be pregnant and still get 3 :bfp: even when I have been ill. So I guess this means I'm pregnant?????

Im really shocked as I didn't expect this so soon. I have only been off the pill just over a month. Thought I'd be goin to TTC but obviously not?!?

All I wana know now is what happens next? Do I phone the docs for an appointment for another test or just a scan or what? I know the scan isn't immediate anyway but Im new to all this :D

Scared!!!! Happy!!!! hehe:happydance:

Congratulations!!!!

You can go to ur docs but if you have all ready got 3 BFP's they will just tell u to ring the MW and she will make an appointment to come out and see you.

OMG Congratulations !!!!!! yeah just book a doctors appointment who will give you details of the midwife and if you have any medical things that you need to ask then go through it with them.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

congrats :happydance: and yeh just call the doc an they will give you a pack of stuff you need to fill in! then you will be put in touch with the midwife!

CONGRATS!!!Im so sad to see you go :( but so happy for you :) You must be so thrilled?I hope well keep in touch hon,Ill miss you a bunch xx

How did you tell your OH?What did he say?Give us details!xxxxxxxx Oh and as I said in your journal you need to book your midwife appointment through your drs surgery xx

wooooohoooo
Congratulations hunni, bet your dead chuffed!
Please come back and update us- i will be around for ever WTT!!! lol
all the best
xx

Congratulations on :bfp:.

Ring Drs surgery & they will sort out mw appointment.

How did you tell your OH?What did he say?Give us details!xxxxxxxx Oh and as I said in your journal you need to book your midwife appointment through your drs surgery xx

Hehe. I just tested on Saturday night (after OH was determined i was pregnant coz i was sick once! haha bless) and then seen the line appearin n i was like :huh:!?! so i walked in bedroom wer OH was in bed an was grinnin an sed "just av a look at this....(as in somethings rong with the test)" n he started smilin, cant really member wot he sed but cud tell he was really proud of himself! so to check i did another, that was same. then i was like RITE somethin rong with me wee hahahaha. went sleep n test agen this mornin an same line appeared. im really scared now and im jus gona be honest i duno if this is normal but all those feelins of wishin i was pregnant seem to have faded and now its like omg i actually have to stop fantasisin about everythin coz its gona appen by the looks of it. i dnt regret it its jus abit of a shock i think! still excited bout the outcome tho and tellin some people hehe. oh and im testin with tomoro's wee as well haha jus to make sure. and probably the day after. then mite get it in me head haha. thanks agen x x x x

It's bount to be a shock :) And you'll come round soon and it'll feel real!! I guess if you weren't expecting it to happen so soon, there's no doubt you'd be shocked.

Miss fertile hehe :)

So happy for you!!! Now, here's a question....You conceived in January? And you'll be 21 when the babies born? I'm gonna look at the chinese chart for you to see what it thinks you'll be having!

awr! congratulations! Thats fantastic news!! Absolutely made up for you! Make sure u keep us updated, and I wish you a happy and healthy 9months!

xxxxxxxxxx
:hug:

Hehe. I just tested on Saturday night (after OH was determined i was pregnant coz i was sick once! haha bless) and then seen the line appearin n i was like :huh:!?! so i walked in bedroom wer OH was in bed an was grinnin an sed "just av a look at this....(as in somethings rong with the test)" n he started smilin, cant really member wot he sed but cud tell he was really proud of himself! so to check i did another, that was same. then i was like RITE somethin rong with me wee hahahaha. went sleep n test agen this mornin an same line appeared. im really scared now and im jus gona be honest i duno if this is normal but all those feelins of wishin i was pregnant seem to have faded and now its like omg i actually have to stop fantasisin about everythin coz its gona appen by the looks of it. i dnt regret it its jus abit of a shock i think! still excited bout the outcome tho and tellin some people hehe. oh and im testin with tomoro's wee as well haha jus to make sure. and probably the day after. then mite get it in me head haha. thanks agen x x x x

Its normal to feel like that.I promise you.Its such a massive massive thing to happen that youre bound to have about a million billion emotions right now xx

It's bount to be a shock :) And you'll come round soon and it'll feel real!! I guess if you weren't expecting it to happen so soon, there's no doubt you'd be shocked.

Miss fertile hehe :)

So happy for you!!! Now, here's a question....You conceived in January? And you'll be 21 when the babies born? I'm gonna look at the chinese chart for you to see what it thinks you'll be having!

I'll still be 20 :D 21 in December, so still able to have a drink on 21st wahoo :happydance: assumin im better by then anyway, think im pretty much due any time in October. Not sure of the date I conceived, coz i dont kno wen i ovulated or anythin. goin off the test tho it was likely to be either 19th/22nd Jan. Not definately though coz the test may have picked it up early or late. hmm. I think il have a boy (OHs dad has 7 sons inc. him) Still a chance for a girl tho, as OH has a sister (to a different dad) and I have 3 sisters (different mums/dads). Oh and my mum was a twin, and her mum. cud be anythin. haha. oooo excitin.

what does the chinese chart think then? xx

What was the date of your last period babe?Ill work out your due date for you xx

Ive taken the date Jan 3rd from your journal as the start date from your last bleed and that would mean youre due about october 10th xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->