Think I'm moving over??

Thats my friends birthday Rob! He wud be the god father too. awww. an if im late itll be born on my friend Louises birthday, who is my best friend but not a big baby person, so not sure about her bein a god parent, its likely tho ! i want predictions off people now hehe dates and gender please :D xx

Oh wow congratulations - what an amazing surprise for you both!! I'vce not been on here over the weekend and this was a fab happy happy happy thread for me to come across first! Sooo excited for you :happydance: Congrats Mummy-to-be :D

i am guessing a girl and born around 15th october hehe

It thinks girl in that case :)

Ooooh, that means you could be having twins....

I reckon Boy - 19th October! (my birthday!!! woop!)

Are you feeling much better yet chick? I do hope so!

xxxx

I do feel alot better now, still abit weak with the loss of apetite and weight. tryin to get my apetite back tho i do luv my food hehe.
I could be avin twins haha, tis a possibility but i think its a small one. wudnt be identical anyway. thinkin of goin to my mums on thursday to tell her. ideally i would like her to be first to know but im seein Louise on wednesday so i wana let her kno.
Once i told my mum then will be speakin to her bout which doctors to go n midwife etc coz she will know wer is best in the local areas (my other sister had a baby at 17) even tho that was......13 years ago?!!? hehe. x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->