Think im obsessed...

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
With poas!! I had already got 5 BFP but went town today ended up buyin asda tests!! Took one wen i got home!
image.jpg

Think i need to stop!! I still have one spare test tho ;) plus its nice to see the line getting darker :) still doesn't seem particularly dark for 5 weeks

I tend to carry on testing until the line's are the same colour. Its interesting and perhaps the only clue we have to what's going on in our bodies so early on.

Lol with my second pregnancy i was so pleased when the test line was darker than the other line lol!! I do way too many, with my first i done 22!!! Second baby i done i think 17 or 18, third was between 8-10 and this time so far 6 lol xx

I've bought enough tests to take one a day until my early scan on Wednesday! Today my ic lines were really close to being the same colour as the control line!! Woohoo!
So I've got 4 ic's left and one more digi to take the day before or of the scan. This is all despite getting a 3+ on a digi!! Ha ha.
I think your lines look good.
I'll post a pic of yesterday's and today's test for you. So that's 5+4 and 5+5. They're only just getting super dark today.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=689233&stc=1&d=1382633049

5+4 on right, 5+5 on left

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 8
Lol im glad im not alone in this madness lol we need a poas anonymous class lol!! Lovely lines hun :) xxx

I'm sure yours will done the same. That's only 24 hours difference.
In my defence I will stop once I've seen baby on Wed... (She says!!)

Lol i wont be seeing baby until about 13 weeks :( hopefully i will stop poas before then or I'll be bankrupt LOL xx

I POAS on an ovulation test from my old fertility monitor last night for the crack.

The test line was so strong it stole all the dye from the control.

Looks like I definitely ovulated today.

Lost. The. Plot.

I also did this too :haha: think we are all as crazy as each other!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member